Advice wii u console

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Frostbite189, Nov 5, 2015.

  1. Frostbite189
    OP

    Frostbite189 GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    189
    9
    Aug 27, 2015
    Mexico
    i have mi wii u on 5.4.0.

    Do you think is worth to buy a another console or wait something to happens on mi version or above

    TIA
     
  2. EmceeKerser

    EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

    Member
    1,374
    503
    Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
  3. FaTaL_ErRoR

    FaTaL_ErRoR AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ

    Member
    491
    346
    Mar 9, 2014
    United States
    Nintendo is probably the worst when it comes to thwarting hacker attempts. They also are pretty soon going to drop the wii u and make way for the next gen. 5.5 is as exploitable as all other firmware. 6.0, 7.1.5, doesn't matter Nintendo made two mistakes with the console for which software will not fix. Once these guys find them (If they haven't already) it won't matter what gets patched the holes will always exist. I am by no means telling you to upgrade but in reality you are already past the public exploit so there really isn't any harm. Because there is a few private exploits that in fact do exist you really shouldn't worry. If I were you I would go ahead and get to 5.5 because it will not be too long before a release that works on that firmware is revealed to public. Just my two cent on that last part.
    If you cannot wait til something is released then follow the post above mine.

    Emceekarser I love you. You even made it clickable.
     
    TotalInsanity4 and EmceeKerser like this.
  4. Frostbite189
    OP

    Frostbite189 GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    189
    9
    Aug 27, 2015
    Mexico
    Thank you both