Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mehdi said:
And a man can mess around without being called a slut.

Not if you over-do it
frown.gif

kallekall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little said:
you are all fucking sexist pricks.

And whoever said men earn more than women are just completely wrong. Myself and another girl on my course are the two earning the most on our placement years, beating the guys to the most competitive jobs... not just at our uni either of course. When I graduate I can guarantee that I will be earning the same, if not more than men in a similar field (business, mainly marketing).

Get some humour!

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
kallekall said:
Little said:

And whoever said men earn more than women are just completely wrong. Myself and another girl on my course are the two earning the most on our placement years, beating the guys to the most competitive jobs... not just at our uni either of course. When I graduate I can guarantee that I will be earning the same, if not more than men in a similar field (business, mainly marketing).

Get some humour!
Besides it's probably true in 3rd world countries which form the majority of our globe. So technically speaking the guy was right.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mehdi said:
I always thought if u overdid it you'd be called a playa or pimp XD.

No, you can go beyond potential cool, if you are not careful
frown.gif

Also, a pimp (short for 'pimpernel', btw) is someone who forces a woman, or women, into prostitution, and lives off their earnings ... who would wanna be known as one of those?

And a playa is another name of a mysoginistic asshole, who has commitment issues, and tends to be only able to get women by putting on a false persona, or lying to them ... they have to move from girl to girl as the lies fall apart.

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
women can never be really good at anything because men already did everything better in every aspect, art,sports,science and they are all just jealous coz we got penus and we can beat shit out of them anytime we want.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rest0re said:
women can never be really good at anything because men already did everything better in every aspect, art,sports,science and they are all just jealous coz we got penus and we can beat shit out of them anytime we want.

hmmm .... a man who can't even spell 'penis' ... hmmm ... then again, with his attitude, he'll never need it, anyway
tongue.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
rest0re said:
i was not serious btw. if you didn't get irony. feminism is okay but i hate this "be a bitch and feminist" movement
The movement annoys the shit out of me too, but I respect normal women. I do however believe that this is necessary because of chauvinists.

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rest0re said:
i was not serious btw. if you didn't get irony. feminism is okay but i hate this "be a bitch and feminist" movement

Yeah, well you need to learn how to use things like emotes and italics to get things like irony and sarcasm across ... just because you know how you mean something, doesn't mean everyone who reads will understand how you mean it.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Little said:

Statistics, learn them.

Humor, get some.

Also, did you know that men have bigger brains then women? And that the difference equates to 3.6 IQ points on average? What I'm getting at is that men are smarter than women.

GizmoDuck

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Little said:

Well, he is not COMPLETELY wrong. As an educated individual, you should know that in our society, there exists a gender gap in earnings. You may be fortunate enough to earn the same income as men in your field, but a majority of women face discrimination in the workplace and simply do not have the opportunity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock