Artimes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Watching you all is like watching a kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve, it's rather humorous. I've enjoyed reading all your posts. But I too wish for this game... I work at a Future Shop in Canada and we've yet to receive them. Our flyer says is comes out on the 23rd :S.

Smwbigboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watching you all is like watching a kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve, it's rather humorous. I've enjoyed reading all your posts. But I too wish for this game... I work at a Future Shop in Canada and we've yet to receive them. Our flyer says is comes out on the 23rd :S.
You enjoy watching kids sleep? My friend had an uncle like you once

Artimes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It feels like Christmas eve. It's been a loooong time since a good DS game came out.

See that's what I've been saying! It's like a kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve. You know you try to goto bed right after dinner, but you never fall asleep till midnight anyways. Then you're up 3 hours later.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I guess we'll know if he was fibbing or not once the game releases we can actually see if the friend code he posted was real or not. Not that it matters, props to cruddy for taunting the children lol.

It's his most favorite time when big games get released
laugh.gif
He's messed with peoples heads at the Zelda and Mario releases, probably many more.

turtleman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It feels like Christmas eve. It's been a loooong time since a good DS game came out.

See that's what I've been saying! It's like a kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve. You know you try to goto bed right after dinner, but you never fall asleep till midnight anyways. Then you're up 3 hours later.
Hah! You read me like a book. That's exactly how I was up until 2 years ago. (and I'm 17. lol)

Artimes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Hah! You read me like a book. That's exactly how I was up until 2 years ago. (and I'm 17. lol)

I can't remember when that stopped for me... I'm not the type to expect things from people, so I never really get excited about gifts. However, I do enjoy the gift of giving.
happy.gif

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm gonna sound like a real jerk, but I've had that particular dump for a few minutes now.
Yes it's legit, runs in no$gba.
No, posting ROM links is against the rule.

thebert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope the next release is a spongebob game, or dogz 3, or hippopotamusz or some crappy game that will just piss everyone off!
rofl2.gif

Althought seriously, I want Advance wars out...

blackcrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to the mod.... sorry for breaking the rule.... forgot about that
tongue.gif

im just too excited because i'm playing it right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?