[Adult Swim] release unaired Dexter's Lab Episode "Dexter's Rude Removal"

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As others seem to be of the opinion that some of our younger members might not have seen/appreciated Dexter's lab here is a quick sample of what you were missing

You're ridin' that hog

Ah Martin Mull.

See if you can find an episode called Critical gas. Sadly I can not find a flash/html5 type video right now.

The pure nostalgia just inspired me to watch the series now that I've grown up. I haven't seen an episode in years.

Remind me to download it for my nephew.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somewhere on the internet exists some out takes from Thunder Cats the old 80's cartoon.

It's just the sound but still pretty funny considering how vulgar they get... lol

I didn't know about this one, I liked it but as others have said it was not as good as the rest of the TV show.

I think it's like Ren and Stimpy when they moved channels and picked up the R rating the show went down hill bad.... the original episodes where so much better.

Edit: Found it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=x7CYlj8YanQ

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
OK that was funny, now I miss the show though... (not like I didn't before but you know what I mean...)

Slightly surprising (not too much though) that it didn't air... Besides the already mentioned powerpuff girls ep... they got away with this

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
if there was NEVER an UNCENSORED version...then explain this??

https://soundcloud.com/mrsimon/were-gonna-go-up-your-lab

I even found one where he says ohhhh shit in the end...but that's it.

this user made a fan UNCUT version but no one took the initiative to download the video from youtube and it's now gone

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
fan UNCUT version
... explained.
You're welcome?

Also sometimes recordings and scripts and other data about an episode get leaked. Like if you google hard enough there's scripts and voice clips and such for episodes of Invader Zim that never got finished (due to the series being cancelled).

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
... explained.
You're welcome?

Also sometimes recordings and scripts and other data about an episode get leaked. Like if you google hard enough there's scripts and voice clips and such for episodes of Invader Zim that never got finished (due to the series being cancelled).

gotcha. I knew it was fan made...but if there was an uncensored voice clip...the uncut version was made but has not been made public right?

PS: I've heard the Invader Zim clips..it features GIR before they synth'd his voice haha..but...are these the only 2 leaked sound bytes from Rude Removal?

video is down? I'd love to watch this.

its on dailymotion...just not the Uncensored fan edited one

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Well one voice clip is not a whole episode.

Also the ones I saw years back were for like, "The Return Of Squee" or Squib or some crap like that, that one boy that always followed one of the main characters around and was thought to have died. The script was pretty well-in and there were a handful of sound clips.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
video is down? I'd love to watch this.

its on youtube..just not the Uncensored fan edited one
Well one voice clip is not a whole episode.

Also the ones I saw years back were for like, "The Return Of Squee" or Squib or some crap like that, that one boy that always followed one of the main characters around and was thought to have died. The script was pretty well-in and there were a handful of sound clips.

yeah that was a good script where Dib and Zim actually almost set aside their differences...it had to do with that overly attached kid in school I think :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq