Hacking Adrenaline v3 Released!

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone else had problem with 'Camera patch lite' on Adrenaline 3? There suddenly appeared a bit of lag/delay in the psp games that it worked perfectly on before. I've gone back to Adrenaline 2 for now.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish the filters you can use for PSP worked for PS1 but the ability to map buttons to the touch screen is awesome. I'll probably be using retroarch for PS1.

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
v3 fix double tap back to live menu works now but after going back into psp game it wont load anymore and just freezes it seems to work fine with ps1 games.

anyone else having this issue? my psp game is in cso format maybe thats why? i also added usbdevice.skprx to the tai config text

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wish the filters you can use for PSP worked for PS1 but the ability to map buttons to the touch screen is awesome. I'll probably be using retroarch for PS1.
retroarch is garbage for ps1

Last edited by Bonestorm,

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I despise the ugliness of low res 3D games and need my scanline filters so for me retroarch is better. If you care about scanlines you'll want this

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I briefly tried MGS1 and Tony Hawk 2 with retroarch, MGS1 had some fps dips I never noticed before but Tony Hawk 2 seemed to work fine. I'm playing Legend of Mana on retroarch and that doesn't need a stable fps and I don't know if it dips at all. I also tried Mana in adrenaline and while the bilinear filter works to some degree I'd rather have scanlines. How hard can it be to implement?

I mean I'll LIVE, I'm just a bit picky because I DO have other options, I have retroarch on my PC with fantastic crt shaders as you know and I have a framemeister and plenty of consoles that I modded myself. I just like the convenience and form factor of the Vita. With henkaku it's fantastic.

Last edited by isoboy,

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I briefly tried MGS1 and Tony Hawk 2 with retroarch, MGS1 had some fps dips I never noticed before but Tony Hawk 2 seemed to work fine. I'm playing Legend of Mana on retroarch and that doesn't need a stable fps and I don't know if it dips at all. I also tried Mana in adrenaline and while the bilinear filter works to some degree I'd rather have scanlines. How hard can it be to implement?

I mean I'll LIVE, I'm just a bit picky because I DO have other options, I have retroarch on my PC with fantastic crt shaders as you know and I have a framemeister and plenty of consoles that I modded myself. I just like the convenience and form factor of the Vita. With henkaku it's fantastic.
Are you sure you're doing it right? Because the 2 games i've tried were full FPS. Retroarch on PC is obviously not what we are talking about here.

Reactions: MKKhanzo

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
How is the compatibility compared to PS1 loader via Tekken 2? Is it worth upgrading if my main use is PS1 games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii