Gaming Adding Codes to an Action Replay

tonoolvera

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone could guide me through the process of adding a new code to a game in my Action Replay.

Any help will be appreciated.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
There is a reason why instruction manuals were invented
tongue.gif

tonoolvera

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry I'm feeling like a noob lately. I read the booklet but it doesn't really explain well how to add them. I have the XML file with the code I want to input into the AR but I don't know where to go from there. Again any ACTUAL help would be appreciated.

sblur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hook up the AR to your computer and click the Software Update button in the program.
There is an update for the AR which allows you to enter new codes using the touchscreen. There is no need to deal with the XML files if you don't want to.

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the subscpription section find the game that you want the codes for and drag and drop it to the left side. ds with AR must be hooked up. Or you can drag and drop to your custom codelist which is the box below subscriptions box, and then drag and drop custom codelist to the left when DS with AR is hooked up.
or you can do it like the poster above suggested. It will transfer every game's cheats that are available to your AR. If you just want certain games on your AR do it the way I suggested. I'm not sure how much space the AR has to store codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-