Hacking ACWW & cheats with AKAIO1.5

Superfleurs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know that most of you are probably well past Animal Crossing , but after 3 years I'm still addicted.
rolleyes.gif

Anyhoo, I've recently updated my DSi with AKAIO 1.5. Everything seems to be working fine. I enabled and rebuilt the Cheats, checked off a few cheats for AC. I've never used cheats of any kind, so I'm a total noob when it comes to this. What exactly am I supposed to do now? Example...I checked off "bags of 99,000 bells" Well, how do I "create" these bags in the game? I'm not seeing any evidence of any other cheats that I checked, either.
unsure.gif

Btw, I have an Apple, so can't do the tutorials for windows. I also have the ACWW version 1.1. I know that there are 2 other versions. Should I be using a particular one for these cheats?

I'd really appreciate any help with this, especially from someone who has successfully used these AC cheats, thanks.
smile.gif

rockraven500

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, well I didn't know cheats worked on akaio for animal crossing, ill have to try this when i have to empty space on my card. But that cheat that you mentioned, if you open you inventory it should be there already, beware it over rights anything in that first inventory slot, so make sure nothing is there.

Superfleurs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks to both of you for your responses.
smile.gif
At least I know what to expect. It's obviously not working, then. I can't wait to try the new loader.
cool.gif

Superfleurs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmmm, interesting.
dry.gif
I've already downloaded that one and it's not working, well, at least not for ACWW. I thought that there was another update.
huh.gif

Superfleurs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry if I seem annoying about this, but I'm determined to find out why this isn't working.

I assure you, I read the wiki thoroughly and followed the instructions carefully. I read it again today just to verify my settings, placements, etc. Unlike many other posters here, I not getting white screens or anything that says it's not working. I rebuilt the cheat database and all the cheats that I would like are marked correctly.

The only thing that I'm wondering about now is this bit:

"Updating Cheats
Cheats can be updated via Wi-Fi in AKAIO. It requires that the Wi-Fi is correctly set up in the DS firmware (by using a game that connects to Wi-Fi). The Cheat Database updates can then be found at Start > More > Wifi Update. AKAIO will automatically download and uncompress the newest cheat database."

When I click start, there is NO "More" option in the menu. Do I need this to actually download these cheats.

In any case, I know that ACWW has always been difficult when it comes to cheats through a flash cart. So far, I've not heard from anyone who has actually successfully used these cheats with their ACWW, and that's what I really need. PS, I HAVE succeeded with the cheats on other games.
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1