OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
tonyhawk.jpg

Remember that tweet from Tony Hawk earlier this week? That one which mentioned ‘Tony Hawk: Shred’ as the new title as his new game? The one that had Activision PR facepalming?

Yeah, that one: the firm’s confirmed that is the title for the new game in the series.

A PR from the company told Joystiq that more information will be coming “in the coming months”.

“We can confirm we’ve given a name to the next Tony Hawk game – Tony Hawk: SHRED”, said the rep, “and more details will be revealed in the coming months.

”The Hawkman outed the title earlier this week on Twitter.

“Tony Hawk: Shred. There, I said it. Actually, I named it. Somewhere a PR team is reeling,” he said.There you have it – Tony Hawk: Shred. Just please be good this time. Robobmodo, the lot behind Ride last year, are behind this one.
Source.

*facepalm*

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if this is a Ride sequel. Ride, despite the shitty reception, sold relatively well, especially with its big price point.

What ever happened to Pro Skater games? Those were the big hits back in the day.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
I wouldn't be surprised if this is a Ride sequel. Ride, despite the shitty reception, sold relatively well, especially with its big price point.

What ever happened to Pro Skater games? Those were the big hits back in the day.

So true, THPS 2 is one of my favorite games of all time.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
impizkit said:
I miss the Pro Skater games. They were my favorite skate games.
This. Luckily the ds games were somewhat like the old Pro Skater gems.
I really need to install Pro Skater 3 again.
And WTF is with the name? Tony Hawk : SHRED? Has he modded his board to be a guitar or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-