acnl save editor error (using luma3ds and checkpoint saver)

catforeheads

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hacking my animal crossing new leaf town on my 3ds. It was working fine, and now I am getting an arm11 error involving the garden_plus file. I don't see any issues with the actual file itself, and i've tried messing with the saves folder but nothing is helping. Does anyone have a solution?

TheHomebrewGenius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hacking my animal crossing new leaf town on my 3ds. It was working fine, and now I am getting an arm11 error involving the garden_plus file. I don't see any issues with the actual file itself, and i've tried messing with the saves folder but nothing is helping. Does anyone have a solution?
Ive encountered this kind of issue all the time. Firstly, try deleting the saves. If that doesn't help, try re-home brewing the 3ds. If that dosent work either, then format all the data of the 3ds. Make sure you use an SD card to copy everything before formatting!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive encountered this kind of issue all the time. Firstly, try deleting the saves. If that doesn't help, try re-home brewing the 3ds. If that dosent work either, then format all the data of the 3ds. Make sure you use an SD card to copy everything before formatting!
what does any of that do to help? All thats doing is well. nothing.

@catforeheads Do you have a known good backup of your garden plus.dat save file?

Last edited by lone_wolf323,
Reactions: ChaoticPumpkin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8