ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
a question :)
can you add Money and Miles changes? :)

It probably isn't worth changing inventory money as that is controlled by how many stacks of bells you have in your inventory, I can look for a way to change bank money and nook miles but it seems like you can get everything you need with item spawning so I'm not sure how useful it would be.

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lan play disconnects you from internet you can’t keep spawning and it takes longer if you wanna give yourself a lot of items.

So I have no problems. for me the switch connects to the cell phone without any problems and stays connected.

It probably isn't worth changing inventory money as that is controlled by how many stacks of bells you have in your inventory, I can look for a way to change bank money and nook miles but it seems like you can get everything you need with item spawning so I'm not sure how useful it would be.

okay i actually only meant the normal 99,999 Bells bag with money, not the bags in the inventory xd

and hold bank credit and miles. but yes you are right you get most of it. money would be important for house expansion.

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have no problems. for me the switch connects to the cell phone without any problems and stays connected.

?????? when you connect, you use the internet. When you connect for lan-play, it disconnects from internet and you can no longer spawn from your phone.

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
?????? when you connect, you use the internet. When you connect for lan-play, it disconnects from internet and you can no longer spawn from your phone.

well i made it easy.

My cell phone has the option to ENABLE the WLAN. That means my cell phone has hotspot, but uses wifi.

Conclusion: I connect my switch to my cell phone, but I am still in my wifi network. I don't need to switch over to the internet :)

But unfortunately not every cell phone has this option.

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not sure if this has been suggested or is useful for most, but maybe the addition of a 'Clear All' function? :)

I think I've ran out of space on the main UI panel but I can add this functionality elsewhere. This project could really use a better UI designer than me :(

Amuyea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm able to compile it for my MacBook Pro with High Sierra and it worked perfect! :D

(Sure I had to change UI Design a bit)

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm able to compile it for my MacBook Pro with High Sierra and it worked perfect! :D

(Sure I had to change UI Design a bit)

Would you mind showing me what your new UI looks like? (:

what does this mean
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException:-1

disabled edizon
rebooted

Well apparently there's an array with a negative size somewhere. Which button do you press to get this error? Connect USB? Or Read USB?

Amuyea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at all! I forgot to edit the Wrapping part and need to edit the "Edit Flowers" part too.
I added "Clear All Button" for future reference lol.

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.39.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.39.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.39.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.39.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.40.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.42.39 PM.png

Last edited by Amuyea,

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well apparently there's an array with a negative size somewhere. Which button do you press to get this error? Connect USB? Or Read USB?

read USB. i fixed it by doing a clean install again of AMS any everything else - by clean install I mean I also have to delete the game and connect to update it again. It's a lot, but I have to do this a lot. Sucks.

What I noticed on the PC, I have to use sysbot to uncheck Validate (or else I will get FailValidate) and then switch back to USB bot so I won't get Validate issues anymore. I can't just be on USB to uncheck Validate. I spent SO much time troubleshooting more than actually using the app.

Last edited by catlady77,

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not at all! I forgot to edit the Wrapping part and need to edit the "Edit Flowers" part too.
I added "Clear All Button" for future reference lol.

Thanks for sharing! Definitely works well the way you've set it up for desktop.

read USB. i fixed it by doing a clean install again of AMS any everything else - by clean install I mean I also have to delete the game and connect to update it again. It's a lot, but I have to do this a lot. Sucks.

What I noticed on the PC, I have to use sysbot to uncheck Validate (or else I will get FailValidate) and then switch back to USB bot so I won't get Validate issues anymore. I can't just be on USB to uncheck Validate. I spent SO much time troubleshooting more than actually using the app.

The NHSE USB functionality is limited by the Sysbot window, I can take a look at it again sometime, MyShiLingStar's version of ACNHPoker that uses the same USB code seems to work a lot better at this time.

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing! Definitely works well the way you've set it up for desktop.

The NHSE USB functionality is limited by the Sysbot window, I can take a look at it again sometime, MyShiLingStar's version of ACNHPoker that uses the same USB code seems to work a lot better at this time.

n since it is limited by sysbot, the mobile ver would have the same issue. and yes, i can use poker without failvalidate issues. the only issue i come across is not being able to connect islands, i have to reboot both switches.

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
n since it is limited by sysbot, the mobile ver would have the same issue. and yes, i can use poker without failvalidate issues. the only issue i come across is not being able to connect islands, i have to reboot both switches.

I'll fix it for the mobile version so that the "check validation" state will persist whether you use usb or sysbot with the next release. I'll commit the functionality now if you're compiling it yourself; c0b1c8f

lsc272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

lsc272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll fix it for the mobile version so that the "check validation" state will persist whether you use usb or sysbot with the next release. I'll commit the functionality now if you're compiling it yourself; c0b1c8f

excuse me,how can I export .ipa using Xcode without developer account? I download unity and ur untiy project, then I export a Xcode project, but when I export .ipa ,Xcode shows Provisioning Profiles ERROR.

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've released 0.4-a

Screenshots:

iQnGIeA.png
LOnbTUy.png

This version includes the following changes:

In the additional panel (bottom right button that looks like a + sign)
  • You can now change the amount of bells in your wallet or bank, as well as nook miles. (took forever to find the encrypted int values)
  • Change the turnip price schedule.
  • Cheat loading now has the ability to overwrite your existing inventory (there's a toggle)
Additionally,
  • You can now tap the delete button 3 times to clear your entire inventory.
  • Item image is no longer part-hidden and can be tapped through.
  • Validation parity is now constant between sysbot and usbbot.
  • I cleaned up the additional panel code so it's easier for anyone to create their own panels (such as the ones above).
Get it here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?