ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

lsc272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
0.4-mac (based on berichan's 0.4-a)
Just a Mac OS Port

Thanks a lot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've released 0.4-a

Screenshots:

iQnGIeA.png
LOnbTUy.png

This version includes the following changes:

In the additional panel (bottom right button that looks like a + sign)
  • You can now change the amount of bells in your wallet or bank, as well as nook miles. (took forever to find the encrypted int values)
  • Change the turnip price schedule.
  • Cheat loading now has the ability to overwrite your existing inventory (there's a toggle)
Additionally,
  • You can now tap the delete button 3 times to clear your entire inventory.
  • Item image is no longer part-hidden and can be tapped through.
  • Validation parity is now constant between sysbot and usbbot.
  • I cleaned up the additional panel code so it's easier for anyone to create their own panels (such as the ones above).
Get it here

berichan did a great job !

putti

nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goddamn I love how this is so easy to use. Thank you. By any chance, any plan to add editing money trees into something else like star fragment trees?

Amuyea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I using this on macos, the process called “kernel_task” occupied cpu 400% and more , maybe it's a unity bug?

anyway, how can I exit fullscreen to window mode in this version?

info: macbook pro , maos 10.15.5
My macbook pro, mac os 10.13.6 and my display is scaled for more space, maybe that's why it's bigger for you?

I used it for while, but i will check more

SugarSean

Trophies
Website
www.LetsTra.de
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for all that you do! It's greatly appreciated. Odd question, though. Is there any way I can use my banned switch to visit my non-banned switch via the local play option and utilize the app? When it switches to local, does it maintain a connectable local IP / utilize the assigned static in router settings? Would that work?

If not, could be a good recommendation to somehow intercept the local play connection via Android and connect using that!

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Goddamn I love how this is so easy to use. Thank you. By any chance, any plan to add editing money trees into something else like star fragment trees?

Not at the moment, no. You can put them in manually with the count value as you do in NHSE.

When I using this on macos, the process called “kernel_task” occupied cpu 400% and more , maybe it's a unity bug?

anyway, how can I exit fullscreen to window mode in this version?

info: macbook pro , maos 10.15.5

It's probably not vsyncing, meaning it runs as much as it can per frame. I'll add an fps limit in that scene when I can get around to it.

Thanks for all that you do! It's greatly appreciated. Odd question, though. Is there any way I can use my banned switch to visit my non-banned switch via the local play option and utilize the app? When it switches to local, does it maintain a connectable local IP / utilize the assigned static in router settings? Would that work?

If not, could be a good recommendation to somehow intercept the local play connection via Android and connect using that!

The switch disconnects from your router/phone/access point because it can only connect to one wifi access point at a time (afaik). What you're looking for is probably the USB functionality that works over local play.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work! Love the convenience this allows :)

On some objects (specifically the Wooden Table and other "Wooden" items), it autofills the Body and Fabric dropdowns. Body is fine, but Fabric is missing a 0 row to allow the objects to be plain wood (without the fabric).

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice work! Love the convenience this allows :)

On some objects (specifically the Wooden Table and other "Wooden" items), it autofills the Body and Fabric dropdowns. Body is fine, but Fabric is missing a 0 row to allow the objects to be plain wood (without the fabric).

I'm aware of this, using NHSE as my back-end means some things simply don't exist (like the 0 row: https://i.imgur.com/rCyQxRv.png) but I'm working on a fix using my own back-end to create lists: https://github.com/berichan/NH_CreationEngine which should fix this issue when ready (:

Reactions: fiveighteen

lsc272

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: catlady77

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
berichan, is it possible that load .nhi file like NHSE or ANCHPocker in ACNHMobileSpawner ? I saved 40+ saved files which can import items easily.

Probably. Filesystem stuff with unity is a pain and moreso on mobile. If I get around to it it'll be a while from now but someone else could take a look with the current source.

TrueGamerGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried everything that's been mentioned in the last 6 pages, GitHub and Youtube. It keeps saying "failvalidate" I'm connected and as I said I've read everything to the T. Tesla overlay has no cheats enabled (says no cheats found ) anyway. Using note 9 and latest atmosphere and ACNH 1.3.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: