War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yay, today I burned my 10th Xbox 360 game, which meant I had to go buy more DVD +R DLs... I only had 10. I also ran out of cases, so I had to get more of those. I do have a big folder that holds like 50 games, but I like to keep them in cases so I can print out the cover and make them look real. xD I dunno why, I always like doing that.

Anyway, I had to walk a mile and a half to the nearest Office Max... they only had TDK or Memorex, so I ended up going with TDK. Memorex discs only came in 10 packs, and each pack was 26 bucks! What a rip off! TDK came in 10 and 25 packs, and I got a 25 pack which cost me 33 bucks. Little over a dollar per disc, which isn't half bad. I realize I could have gotten a much better deal online (and a better brand) but I don't have PayPal or a credit card :\

So I just got back home and started downloading some more games. Hopefully these 25 discs will last me a while, even though there's a ton of great games still left for the 360.

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
I can't tell you how many DVD-Rs I have for my wii.

But I am with you though,
I but the DVD-Rs in the big spindles and
buy some slim jewel cases along with them
and print out some covers for them.
I think it makes them look so much better.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope you don't get pirate syndrome from too many games or banned from XBL...
If you do decide to get a lot more games, may I suggest you get singleplayer focused games. Multiplayer-heavy games suck up way too much time and you'll never finish any games, as is the case with me and halo 3.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hm, I just printed off a cover, and the quality isn't as bad as I thought it was, though all the grey on the box came out as pink because the colour cartridge ran out aha. Photo paper isn't as expensive as I thought anyway, £10 for 50 sheets off Amazon, so maybe I'll give that a go.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn you Americans with you unlimited downloads. I am stuck on 30 GB haring with 3 other people. That is the main reason why I have not got it flashed yet.
BTW, which games have you gotten so far?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Achievement Unlocked: Not supported developers

EDIT: Before anyone says anything about me having a flashed drive, I recently bought NFS: Undercover, Got Lips and Fallout 3 as a present. I hardly download 360 games anymore.

and yeah +1 on what xcalibur said, Damn you Multiplayer games (Mainly halo 3)

EDIT #2: Hang on a minute, When did you get your drive flashed War? I never knew
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*