I am having problems unbricking an acekard2i. Problem: I bought an acekard 2i for a friend. I preflashed it with the 1.4.3 update and tested a few games out on my dsl. Worked fine. He has a DSi. He said he played it for a bit, turned off the dsi and when he tried to play it again, it said no card was inserted. I got the card back, put it in my dsl, and it said no card inserted. I figured it was a contact issue at first. I have tried the paper trick, using varying thicknesses, and still cannot get my dsl to see it. I have also tried using a DSTT and DSTwo to start the dsl firmware update, put in the acekard2i, but i cannot get past the press B to continue message. I am thinking there is damage to a critical component of the cart and it is toast. I'm looking for any more suggestions/ideas/tips. The biggest issue is that I don't know exactly what happened when he had the cart. He could be omitting information that would make this a lot easier, but he isn't a very techno-savvy individual. tl;dr - Acekard2i worked, played on dsi, worked at first, now doesn't show up on dsi or dsl. Not a contact issue, Can't update firmware.