Hacking Acekard2i/DSiXL Problem

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadowity said:
Yeah, just tried it out. I used Colors to doodle a picture, saved it, shut off the XL and turned it back on and reloaded it just fine.

Does that give you a theory to what may be going on?

I think that means it's related to only .sav files.
Ok stupid theory but, ever tried switching save ext. from .sav to .nds.sav (or vice versa)?
Beyond that, I'm stumped.

Shadowity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I do that exactly? Looking through my options I didn't see anything to convert saves to that extention, or would I just rename them?

Shadowity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, thank you. I didn't realize there were more options.

Sadly that didn't help though, it still just locked up. Thank you for helping though.

Jaxom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had the same issue with my Nintendo DSi (save files corrupted). I've formatted with the Panasonic SD Formatter and the problem was still here. So, I've replaced my games by more recent files and updated my Akaio firmware and the problem was solve.
I don't know if my experience will help you, but, it's working fine now.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually had this same problem earlier after updating the loader to 10/23/2010 loader all of my games were randomly freezing or not working at all...I changed my loader back to 10/18/2010 and it's working fine again so maybe there's a problem with the newest loader. I don't know if this is the problem you're experiencing because I don't know if you have the newest loader or not but this is how I fixed my own problem.

Shadowity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I left a a few of you guys hanging without response, I had almost forgotten I ever owned an Acekard they took so long to ship me the new one.

Anyway! It turned out it WAS the Acekard itself, it was faulty somehow, using the same microSD and everything it works just fine. It was a legit card, just didn't want to run save files for some reason.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who tried to help, I really appreciate it. I was petrified it was something wrong with my XL and a new one wouldn't help me at all, but it works great. This one even fits better and doesn't require the paper trick to keep itself in place.

If someone has a similar problem and you've ruled everything out, just return it and get a new one.

Anyway, thank you all again; and happy holidays! 8D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work