Hacking Acekard2i + DSi XL, have a few questions

Natorius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of ordering one of these after having issues with the M3i Zero that I just got in the mail. Basically if the battery is not 100% fully charged or the DSi XL isn't plugged in trying to set the XL into sleep mode just turns my DS off. Since M3 won't acknowledge that there's a problem with the card I'm now going to try a new one.

For those of you with an Acekard2i and an XL, has sleep mode worked for you? Have you had any issues loading any certain games? If you have had problems how is the support team? Last thing is how does the Acekard2i compare to other DSi cards out there?

I should've researched more before I got the M3, I would've found out that some people were having issues with sleep mode beforehand so I'm trying to gather a bit of info on this one.
tongue.gif

Any input is appreciated, thanks.

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
I just recently using my DSi XL + A2Ki (I'm using R4i-SDHC before, and it went straight to off instead of sleep mode), and I haven't try the sleep mode on this cart yet, I have no loading issue (yet), if your cart comes pre-patched (like mine or others) remember to patch your A2Ki to support Fw 1.4.

Comparing to other carts ? how about the highly anticipated DSTwo
wink.gif

Natorius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Biggest thing for me is compatibility with the XL, I know all cards that work with the DSi are supposed to work with the XL but that is definitely not the case with the m3i Zero. Hoping someone has it tested.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Natorius said:
Biggest thing for me is compatibility with the XL, I know all cards that work with the DSi are supposed to work with the XL but that is definitely not the case with the m3i Zero. Hoping someone has it tested.

what? really? thats the first time i hear a dsi flashcart nit working on a XL (did u flash your m3i?)

i thought all flashcarts that are dsi compatible are XL compatible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8