Hacking acekard2

lamongol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys im new to this site but i hope somone can help me i bought a acekard 2 for my daughters dsi but dont know exactly were to start it looks like it takes some sort of chip on one side this caae with no instructions of course i bought this from hong kong on ebay it said it didnt need any flashing so i thought it would just need the games dowloaded to it can anyone help me get this going thanks

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well first, do you have a acekard 2 or a acekard 2i. Each are different. If you have a acekard 2, than it will not work on a dsi. Though if you have to 2i, go here:http://gbatemp.net/t218103-updated-n00b-guide-to-setting-up-your-acekard. This will help you set it up.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
first welcome to the temp but please stop talking like this it is very annoying punctuation and spelling exist for a reason you know

Now then, you'll need yourself a MicroSD card. 2GB is fine, 4GB is plenty. I recommend a Class 4 or Class 6 one, preferably a Japanese Kingston brand. Once you have that, you'll need AKAIO. Version 1.8.1 is the latest if I recall correctly, and you can get it on FileTrip. Download it and copy it to the SD card. Then, throw some games on there. Just make a folder (name it Games or something) and put .nds files in there. Then, put the MicroSD into the AceKard and then put the AceKard in the DS. It'll load AKAIO the second it's selected from the DS's menu. Once there, you can navigate to your Games folder (use the arrow buttons and A) and you will see a list of the games you put on there. Good luck.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it matter who's first?
tongue.gif

lamongol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it says its Dsi compatible but that does not really mean anything is there anything else I can check.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I see you're working on that punctuation... close, but not quite there yet.

Anyways, if it says AceKard 2 on the card itself and has a small "i" on it, then it's going to work in her DSi. The only true way to test it is stick it in the DSi and launch it. If there's no SD card it'll give you an error about there being no SD card inserted (I think). Better yet, put it in her DSi, launch it from the menu, and tell us what error message appears on-screen. This will help us help you determine if it is DSi compatible... but if it says it is then it probably is.

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not too sound way too nooby , but if the card is dsi compatible it would work on the dsi xl right?

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Yes, assuming it was updated for the 1.4 or 1.4.1 firmware bypass.
thx guys ,been too long since i had a ds with a flashcard , gotta research a ton know . going to go buy a dsi right now .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m