help me with the R4

3nzo01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi I'm new on this site, I have a problem, I hope in 2023 there is still someone who can help me, basically I bought a ndsi XL, the r4 inside was without sd, I bought it, but I can't find the kernel and the suitable firmware to install, the dsi is updated to version 1.4E, please help me!

3nzo01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What kind of r4, they're not all the same
R4i gold cc
Post automatically merged:

What kind of r4, they're not all the same
the site where he tells me to go doesn't open, I tried to download various alternatives, but I can't solve the problem, then the truth is that I don't know much about it, which is why I asked for help

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

3nzo01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
non funziona, ho estratto i file e li ho messi nella sd card, ma niente, come se non leggesse per niente la r4

Mougrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
hi I'm new on this site, I have a problem, I hope in 2023 there is still someone who can help me, basically I bought a ndsi XL, the r4 inside was without sd, I bought it, but I can't find the kernel and the suitable firmware to install, the dsi is updated to version 1.4E, please help me!
Also, you can just hack NDSI and use it without R4.

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4i gold cc
Post automatically merged:

the site where he tells me to go doesn't open, I tried to download various alternatives, but I can't solve the problem, then the truth is that I don't know much about it, which is why I asked for help
Post a picture of the sticker.

Multiple versions of the cart exist, so we need to know which exact one before we randomly recommend one and have the cart end up bricking.

Godvis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you also have the firmware for R4 SDHC Revolution card? I downloaded some firmware that said it was the R4 version, but in the folders it said R4i. On the ds it said "Please put "loader xxx" file into SD card". Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn