Hacking Acekard2 and Acekard2i?

Kaze967

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Other than the obvious 2i is the newer version and if the dsi functions were to be cracked, it might have a chance that it'd be just a firmware upgrade or something.
What's the difference? I mean, the AK2 is still dsi compatible.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Acekard 2 works on DS and DS Lite, but doesn't work on the DSi. Acekard 2.1 is just a reworked Acekard 2. On the other hand, the Acekard 2i can work on all DS consoles. However on the DSi, it can only run in DS mode, which means camera and SD slot cannot be used, and DSi specific games won't work. HOwever since there is no flashcart that can run in DSi mode, this is not a real disadvantage at the moment, and there are no good games which utilize DSi mode anyway.

Kaze967

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? Hmm that's strange. I know of a store that sells Acekard2 in a package with a DSi saying that it's dsi compatible. I looked at the box and it was just Acekard2, not 2.1 or 2i. I haven't actually tested it on an actual dsi but this store is pretty reputable when it comes to good flashcarts, mods, pirated stuff and etc.

thephased

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got an AK2i. the box says "Acekard 2" and has a sticker that says "DSi compatible", but on the card itself it says Acekard 2i.

The card i got was already updated to work with DSi 1.4 firmware.

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats good. I just got the Acekard 2 today and i was starting to get worried that i should have gotten Acekard 2i instead. But since it only had DSi compatibility as a difference, i don't care anymore. I never plan to get a DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf