Hacking AceKard

Eloweasel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm obviously thinking about buying an AceKard since my crappy R4 Clone doesn't do much in the way of cheats, how does the AceKard rate?
I use a DSLite.

Is the AceKard good with cheats? What kind of limitations does it have in the way of games?

And buying.

I live in Australia, so... Most of the websites are based in the US or they just charge absurd prices for shipping, anything that's cheap and works really.

Thanks guys
smile.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have a read through my Acekard guide http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218103 it covers most things.

As for where to buy from, Shoptemp have the Acekard 2i for $18.33AUD and the Acekard 2.1 for $15.88AUD. Both cartd work on the DS Lite. So if you want the option of using it on a DSi or DSi XL should you later purchase one, get the Acekard 2i.

Yes The Acekard is good with cheats, it's a good all round cart with a great user interface.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
to me the best DS Lite only cart is the cycloDS, but it's a little pricy.
if not for the dstwo, the cycloDS would be a great choice for DS Lite owners

Eloweasel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"Build - 3/5
The card itself is VERY flimsy, but it fits like a normal card, doesn't stick out, ect. Handle with care."

Just reading some AceKard reviews - true?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Most flashcarts aren't as durable as genuine Nintendo carts. They are made in Chinese sweatshops.

The build quality isn't spectular, but they work. The one I use still has the shell in pieces from where I took it apart for the photos in my guide, but it still works.

you do need to take care of them, ie not throw them about or drop them. If you put it in your pocket, store it in one of those small plastic cases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-