Not open for further replies.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not thrilled with the 3DS so I'm not going to buy one unless there's a flashcard for it. So the way i see it Acekard might boost sagging 3DS sales.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't matter if you are all in the same boat with each other. The fact of the matter remains... If it's a way to get them some money, they'll push it out as soon as possible. Flashcard(t)s will be made, if possible, for the 3DS. I don't mean to sound like some over-the-internet prick... but you can say you don't want it now.. Doesn't matter to them.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah Acekard team let's screw the NEW console from Nintendo with a brand new flashcard! Yeah let's make them bring out even more shovelware then they already did. Wahoooo
glare.gif

No Acekard team serious fuck off with your hacking ideas. AK2i is already enough shit for this console, just like all other cards. People asking can I play 3d games with my r4?

Go and screw the PSvita instead of this one.(Not that it will be hard to hack. Just hack their services and tadaaaaaa a code or whatever.) And yes I meant what I just said. Come and get me Sony guys! ;P

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i know people who were on their team for hacking the dsi, and it didn't happen. just because they said they are "working" on something doesn't mean they are going to figure out a solution.

everyone is so excited, forgetting to read between the lines.

-another world

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
In other words: they have nothing and they are waiting for an independent hacker to invent the hack, as always.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Every console, ever, has been hacked. And I'm gonna go against the crowd here and say I'd love for the 3DS to get hacked ASAP. Aside from being able to always have every game with me, I don't have to buy and carry around two 3DSes because of Nintendo's shitty region lock. Some people don't understand just how little of an effect piracy has on game sales. You think the people with 200 DS ROMs would've purchased even 20 games if the DS wasn't hacked?

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
pachura said:
In other words: they have nothing and they are waiting for an independent hacker to invent the hack, as always.
QUOTE(gibberish @ Aug 27 2011, 03:08 AM) what they meant to say was "we're waiting for a random hacker to do it for us so we can take his gpl licensed code, alter it and redistribute it without providing the source, because we're Chinese and we'll do what the fuck we want".

So Basically yes. And for those that think that the English just like to Sh*t on other nations... in regards to the quote above... This is done every day in china as they don't have international patent infringement laws in china so as soon as they discover how to do something they can go and make it and put their own name on it. In Western countries it's illegal as patent infringement means heafty payouts, but in China, it's all legal, so therefore, as soon as one chicken-boy makes a 3ds hack and releases it... the Chinese will be all over it and BOOM goes the 3ds flashcard market. Not to say it's a bad thing, since cheap gadgets are always cool, but some reimbursement to the creator would have been nice to use their code/patent.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So let's sum this topic up:

-Newbie member barges in, with only 5 posts
-He claims acekard is working on something, as reply from a mail
-the grammar is shitty (could be cuz of chinese)
-3D games on 3DS, with no rom dumps?
-No source
So you actually believe this guy?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Another World said:
i know people who were on their team for hacking the dsi, and it didn't happen. just because they said they are "working" on something doesn't mean they are going to figure out a solution.

everyone is so excited, forgetting to read between the lines.

-another world

Yeah that.

This topic is pretty pointless.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"