Hacking acekard save problem

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a noob at this stuff so bare with me if i dont get it but for some reasons when i play a game and turn it off for a while then play it again the save isn't there so i have to restart the game but i checked the folder and the save file is still there.this happens only like once a week.

what happens is the game restarts like there was no save i have to start the game all over again

the game thats happened with this problem is grand theft auto china town wars- mario party ds-and scribblenaughts

this is acekard 2.1 with the black pcb

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to be specific about what happens and with what game or the ability for people to aid you is limited.

Soutenstyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The exact same thing happened to me with SoulSilver and Phantom Hourglass, but Hourglass worked fine after a reboot.. SoulSilver is still a no go.

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also i downloaded new akaio and it erased all my game progress in every game but i checked my micro sd card and it says i have the sav files so where did my game progress go?!?!?!

Lkr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zuriel102 said:
also i downloaded new akaio and it erased all my game progress in every game but i checked my micro sd card and it says i have the sav files so where did my game progress go?!?!?!
hit start and go to system options. change the save type to .nds.sav. or alternatively, you can just convert the files on your microsd card to .sav

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lkr said:
zuriel102 said:
hit start and go to system options. change the save type to .nds.sav. or alternatively, you can just convert the files on your microsd card to .sav

it worked but one question if i do i have to keep it on .nds.sav. because i put it on sav and it didnt show up-what do you mean my convert the filea on your mirosd card to .sav?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?