What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am suggesting this not because the toptoy got its own forum but now if you go take a look at the "Other Flashing Hardware & Software" forum 18 out of the 25 topics displayed on the first page are all about AceKard RPG. That's exactly 72% of the topics and that's just on the first page. It only seems logical. It is beginning to turn into a AceKard forum and I don't think that's what it was meant to be. Just trying to improve the site's consistency.
grog.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Remember, the original Acekard failed hard, and even with the free upgrade to an Acekard+, it was too late to be successful.
Plus there is alot of stigma about the RPG, with the original Acekard being possibly the worst slot one card ever.

I'm pretty sure acekard was reasonably successful in china.
And after the update to support normal fat, it actually looked pretty good.

I believe the worst slot one is the Ninjapass X9, followed by the DSLink (however that cart was released so long ago, you can't blame it), followed by the DS-Xtreme.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember, the original Acekard failed hard, and even with the free upgrade to an Acekard+, it was too late to be successful.
Plus there is alot of stigma about the RPG, with the original Acekard being possibly the worst slot one card ever.

I'm pretty sure acekard was reasonably successful in china.
And after the update to support normal fat, it actually looked pretty good.

I believe the worst slot one is the Ninjapass X9, followed by the DSLink (however that cart was released so long ago, you can't blame it), followed by the DS-Xtreme.

I'll admit I've never had any firsthand experience with any of them but from what I've seen any of the Magic Key series from Neoflash are strong competitors for first place on the worst slot 1 cart list.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This thread has gone really of topic guys. It is supposed to discuss a new RPG forum. Not cracker's see through shells. lol. Maybe this proves that a real forum is needed to be able to take about different RPG things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-