Hacking Acekard retailer?

Kerrnon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find an Acekard dealer for my DS Lite. If I do find one that sells them, they don't take my mastercard. Anyone have a reliable site?

Edit: if I'm doing thing wrong (and can use an Acekard 2i), lemme know.

Kerrnon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They seem more expensive than what I've seen using Acekart's site. This is 20 bucks and then 20 for a 4gb, whereas I've seen some packages of 28~ bucks for both.

Also, will the Acekard 2i work for my DS Lite? Can't find a clear cut answer.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't buy MicroSD cards from these sites. Even the ones that are decent can resell fakes or shot-quality ones without knowing, it's from their sources.

There's a lot more to MicroSD cards than most people think, and some of the "hidden" things actually matter with flash carts.

Do yourself a favor and buy a decent class-4 or up from an actual retailer, not a reseller.

Kerrnon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masked Ranger said:
The 2i can be used on your DSlite
All of them? Or only if they specify?

QUOTE(Rydian @ Jun 8 2011, 05:26 AM) I wouldn't buy MicroSD cards from these sites. Even the ones that are decent can resell fakes or shot-quality ones without knowing, it's from their sources.

There's a lot more to MicroSD cards than most people think, and some of the "hidden" things actually matter with flash carts.

Do yourself a favor and buy a decent class-4 or up from an actual retailer, not a reseller.
Fair advice. Thank you. Anywhere specific? I'd use Sandisk (since I use them for my psp too), but my local department stores suck. Amazon?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
All of them. Any cart that works on the DSi or 3DS will play DS games and homebrew on the DS.

And I'd choose a store like newegg, or your local electronics retailer. Paying double what chinese shops charge may seem useless, but if you get a fake card and find your "16GB" card only holds 2GB and breaks in a week, you're going to want to have opted for the stable real one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol