Hacking acekard not working now, help!

Kallona

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, i was just using it yesterday on my DSi XL and today it decides to give me this message
And erroer has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the nintendo DSi operations manual for help troubleshooting
it was working fine yesterday! why did it have to break my heart with this? what can i do to fix it? i have the 1.4 update, i have akaio 1.7 (newest) and AK2i

i dont have a dslite nor the money to buy one (or frends with one) so i cant fix it that way. am i screwed?

Kallona

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats not cool. hopefully someone can find something out. now i cant play anything, i just bought this DSi XL yesterday and cant use it now T_T

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Congratulations on being the first "help, I updated to 1.4.1 and I can't use my acekard 2i" thread.

grog.gif

I am sure many more will follow in the coming days.

You could buy a EZ Flash Vi if you have the money. This card works, apparently.

Cystic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do people not realise, that any new Firmware update will more than likely patch old exploits/flashcards ect. Do you think Nintendo are just going to let you carry on using your flash cards? If you’ve flashed your DS to 1.4.1 what did you think was going to happen………

rolleyes.gif

Kallona

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wasnt paying attention cause a friend said somethign about the shop so i just went ahead with it (7:30 am , i just woke up so i wasnt thinking)
the same friend has a Dslite i can use to fix it, but she lives 2 hours away and i cant drive.

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*facepalm*
no but seriously right now there is no fix for 1.4.1 and if there is it "might" be on the front page, however it will probably include using a older version of the DSi or DSlite/phat. Since internet is so dam fast it will probably take less than 1 week for a patch to come out... UNLESS theyve boosted the security to 3DS levels, but that is most unlikely since nintendo already knows they lost the war of flashcards, so its just to get some tickets to Spain and relax, or get a new DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."