acekard feezing

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by cruzer2, May 25, 2009.

May 25, 2009

acekard feezing by cruzer2 at 12:20 AM (811 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. cruzer2
    OP

Newcomer cruzer2 Member

United States
    well i just bought one for my dsi and it works great except when i close the ds the game will freeze and somtimes when i load the card it says to turn it off and restart um is it fake or wat lol i can still get a refund so its all good

2. whatup777

Member whatup777 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Are you using AKAIO 1.4.1? if not USE IT. Download from the sticky and add the files to the root. then go to akaio.gbatemp.net/loaders and download the AK2/AK2i loader and add to _aio/loaders NOT _aio/ak2loader. after that go to cheats.gbatemp.net and download the CHEAT.DAT and CHEAT.XML to _aio/cheats. then pop it in and your good [​IMG] go to the AKAIO WIKI in the stickies for info on how to use AKAIO.

3. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    ^ No need to do all that. Just download the REPACK version which includes all the latest updates here.

4. cruzer2
    OP

Newcomer cruzer2 Member

United States
    thnx for the replys so how do i put this on my acekard is it same to how u update the supercard dsone

5. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Click on the link to the Wiki in my sig. Everything you need to know is there.

6. cruzer2
    OP

Newcomer cruzer2 Member

United States
    thanks just did it solved my issue and i read the wiki thnx but wondering why i still get errors connection the mario kart wfc i can play bleach darks souls online fine