Hacking Acekard 3 or new features

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first off does anyone know if Acekard is going to make an acekard 3 to compete with scds2? it seems like they are dead when trying to support their cart

its only hackers who are now giving us OS updates to play new games,

I just wonder why the team isnt trying to add new functionalities like real time saves, seems like all new carts have that and why they cant add that function, i havent even used my 2i since i got my ds2, anyone else have comments?

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
squirrelman10 said:
first off does anyone know if Acekard is going to make an acekard 3 to compete with scds2? it seems like they are dead when trying to support their cart

its only hackers who are now giving us OS updates to play new games,

I just wonder why the team isnt trying to add new functionalities like real time saves, seems like all new carts have that and why they cant add that function, i havent even used my 2i since i got my ds2, anyone else have comments?

i don`t think that the AceKard Team is gonne make a new flashcard
to lazy people xD
but you mean this with acekard 3
http://www.acekard3.com/
(fake site)

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
coolness said:
that girl is listening to music but the cable is not in the mp3 player xD

Actually there is a cable, it's just blended into the white background.
happy.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
just seen it
that girl is listening to music but the cable is not in the mp3 player xD
That's nothing.
There was an ad for Xbox (I believe) in Japan that showed 3 or 4 girls sitting on a couch having a fun playing with the Xbox... but the Xbox wasn't connected to anything.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
There is a small possibility that the car can be blocked by a 3DS firmware update from Nintendo. If you are not aware Wii, 3DS™ & Nintendo DSi firmware is fully unpalatable, so in theory Nintendo can release a patched version of he firmware that would block R4 DS and AceKard cards from working on 3DS, but You can choose not to update until a workaround is found and flash card firmware is updated accordingly.

if you see the word car... read it

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Dter ic said:
QUOTE said:
There is a small possibility that the car can be blocked by a 3DS firmware update from Nintendo. If you are not aware Wii, 3DS™ & Nintendo DSi firmware is fully unpalatable, so in theory Nintendo can release a patched version of he firmware that would block R4 DS and AceKard cards from working on 3DS, but You can choose not to update until a workaround is found and flash card firmware is updated accordingly.

if you see the word car... read it

Indeed, I'd love to see Nintendo try to block a car with a firmware update... that'd be a feat
blink.gif

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
well, for RTS support, its the matter in OS. not hardware. but i would like see acekard team release a hardware that supports GBA emulation, just like SCDS2.

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Why is there still many people want to play GBA games? It's graphic is sucks when compare to the Nintendo DS isn't it? (Duh) Or for nostalgia purpose?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CookiesMilk said:
Why is there still many people want to play GBA games? It's graphic is sucks when compare to the Nintendo DS isn't it? (Duh) Or for nostalgia purpose?

People still play SNES games, even though we have more advanced graphics.
There are great games for every system ever made, just because graphics aren't great, doesn't mean the game is the same way.
And the DS has GBA graphics sometimes, too.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Why do you want AK3 when AK2 does the job perfectly? Some people...and from what I heard, the AK is anything but dead (regarding bug fixes and the like).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative