Hacking Acekard 2i white screen issue

pubsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking for a similar white screen issue to mine but have not yet found one. I've had my Acekard 2i almost since it originally came out. Was using it on my DS lite, now on my DS XL. I have the Akaio firmware that loads alex rider stormbreaker.

I had been using the card on the XL without issue for more than 4 months now on the same firmware. Today I turned on my XL, clicked on the icon to load the Acekard and I get the black screen with the blue "loading" text, then it flashes to a white screen for about 10 seconds and then to a blank black screen.

It doesn't freeze on the loading screen as though it wasn't connecting to the microSD. It transitions from that screen to the all white one.

Any suggestion on what might be causing this? It has been months since I changed any of the files on the micro SD or the DS XL. I also do not use any other XL features like the internet, wireless, etc., which leads me to believe that it may be a connection issue. I've been trying every which way and cannot get it to work though.

Any advice or feedback would be appreciated.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I would back up the card then format it using the Panasonic SDFormatter, put the latest version of akaio (1.8.9z) on the microSD and see how that goes, if same problem persists then it may be a contact issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM