Hacking Acekard 2i VS iEdge

Disrupts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to replace my ancient original R4DS with a new Acekard or a iEdge or something else. Can someone recommend to me which one is better and your experiences and if there is a better one please let me know. M3i and Cyclops are expensive for me so I am just looking at the Acekard and the iEdge. I plan to buy from http://www.0shippingzone.com/ if there is a place that is cheaper tell me please. Thanks.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lately I've been leaning toward the Supercard. It has the new EVO OS that has 4 rea time save slots. You get multiple SAV slots, real time guide. It has clean mode so you can run most games without having to wait for the update. It not that much more than a Acekard and it's definitely better.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
lately I've been leaning toward the Supercard. It has the new EVO OS that has 4 rea time save slots. You get multiple SAV slots, real time guide. It has clean mode so you can run most games without having to wait for the update. It not that much more than a Acekard and it's definitely better.

The acekard definitely gets much faster updates, though.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeltaBurnt said:
Pliskron said:

The acekard definitely gets much faster updates, though.

Thanks to Akaio
Acekard itself bullshit

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
zhuzhuchina said:
acekard 2i should be better with software side
but i believe iedge will last longer than ak2i , iedge give usb card reader too.. so.. you decide
I got my ak2i with a usb card reader
ph34r.gif

gringosam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Acekard 2i doesn't come with a usb reader from the manufacturer, but many vendors will throw one in just to be nice.

Disrupts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I am going to get the AK2i to replace my old R4 but the iEdge costs $1.25 more and it seems more sturdy.. My friend had one, what about the AKRPG?

EDIT: Looking at this Edge seems to update their firmware often and there is a unofficial developer for firmware for the AK2i AKAIO.. I hope my kard won't be un-useful after the guy stops developing like the R4DS.. I found a AK2i for $16.45 and a iEdge for $17.25 which one do you think is a better deal in the long run?

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
Get the iEDGE if your worried about support

I am thinking of getting a second Flashcart (currently have AK2i)

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
iEdge is more sturdy and also dont use a spring in the microsd slot.

Support is about the same for both cards, just waiting for the new iEdge update to fix Wario.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...