Hacking Acekard 2i unable to be detected

hikarucheng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
help!! my dsiXL failed to detect my Acekard 2i after i accidentally hit the power button to reset the game
my Acekard 2i now can't be read by my old DS and dsiXL, it showed "no ds card inserted"
i had already formatted the sd card and reinstalling AKAIO's new version but it still doesn't work

what can i do?

hikarucheng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
thanks for reply, but im sure that it is not related,it had never happened until this time.
and yesterday i have tried the mentioned method but it still failed....
actually this is the second time, the first time happened the 2nd day when i got the ak2i,so i can exchange for a new one ....
im wondered my ak2i has been crushed when i reset my dsiXL...some program inside the ds which overwhite the data within the ak2i.....

hikarucheng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
i have used win XP and Panasonic Formatter,it failed
just tried to use win 7,still failed
i also tried other brand micro SD card with different speed/size
my pc can read all the data in micro SD card,my ds cant detect my ak2i even without micro sd inersted

kraijeck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hikarucheng said:
i have used win XP and Panasonic Formatter,it failed
just tried to use win 7,still failed
i also tried other brand micro SD card with different speed/size
my pc can read all the data in micro SD card,my ds cant detect my ak2i even without micro sd inersted

Not the right time to do that, Too late to format with Panasonic SD formatter.

You Must Unbricked Acekard2i with DS-lite or DS-Phat with another(any brand) flash card first.

After unbricked, Must format microSD with Panasonic SD formatter. And copy AKAIO 1.8.1 and inazuma game

for me it solve the problem.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
hikarucheng said:
thanks for reply, but im sure that it is not related,it had never happened until this time.

my ak2i was fine for over 6 months. i abused it with beta testing, and probably used it more in 1 day than most do in 2 weeks. right after the ismart premium review, i popped it in my dsi and it no longer made contact. my point with this reply is that they can work perfectly for awhile and then for no reasons stop making contact.

try reflashing the bootloader update, as suggested above. this section may have been corrupted. get the files at acekard.com.

-another world

hikarucheng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
kraijeck said:

You Must Unbricked Acekard2i with DS-lite or DS-Phat with another(any brand) flash card first.

After unbricked, Must format microSD with Panasonic SD formatter. And copy AKAIO 1.8.1 and inazuma game

sorry i cant follow your instruction....
how can i acces 2 flash card on the same time?
my ds phat can play ds roms in dstt but it cant read any data from acekard 2i...

hikarucheng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Another World said:
hikarucheng said:

my ak2i was fine for over 6 months. i abused it with beta testing, and probably used it more in 1 day than most do in 2 weeks. right after the ismart premium review, i popped it in my dsi and it no longer made contact. my point with this reply is that they can work perfectly for awhile and then for no reasons stop making contact.

try reflashing the bootloader update, as suggested above. this section may have been corrupted. get the files at acekard.com.

-another world

my Acekard was always fine,
the problems occured only 2 times: after i hit the power button to reset the game and my acekard was crushed which no longer to be detected
I doubt it is a bug of acekard, or it is a trick of nintendo

hikarucheng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Another World said:
you are just replying with assumptions. you haven't tried anything yet. reflash the bootloader on a ds lite/dsphat or a dsi that is 1.3.

http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw_update_141.zip

-another world

i have already tried to rewrite the firmware after i got the problem, my ds phat cannot read the acekard so i cant do the upgrade...
also i just found another victim who have the same problem as mine, so i think i got an evidence

"However When I was done playing one game and reset my dsi, it came up to the sarting screen telling me 'No card inserted"
http://www.akds-forum.com/index.php?topic=183.0

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hikarucheng said:
Another World said:
you are just replying with assumptions. you haven't tried anything yet. reflash the bootloader on a ds lite/dsphat or a dsi that is 1.3.

http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw_update_141.zip

-another world

i have already tried to rewrite the firmware after i got the problem, my ds phat cannot read the acekard so i cant do the upgrade...
also i just found another victim who have the same problem as mine, so i think i got an evidence

"However When I was done playing one game and reset my dsi, it came up to the sarting screen telling me 'No card inserted"
http://www.akds-forum.com/index.php?topic=183.0
Do you have another flashcart and a DS Lite/'Phat'?
If so, put the "DSl" version of the firmware upgrade onto the OTHER cart and run it.
It will ask you to swap your flashcard, put the ACEKARD in and follow the instructions.

kraijeck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hikarucheng said:
kraijeck said:

sorry i cant follow your instruction....
how can i acces 2 flash card on the same time?
my ds phat can play ds roms in dstt but it cant read any data from acekard 2i...

1. download file from http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw_update_141.zip
2. copy file "ak2ifw_update_141_DSL.nds" to the root of dstt microsd card
3. open DS phat with dstt
4. run file "ak2ifw_update_141_DSL.nds" and follow instruction -> it say press some botton to continue
5. swap dstt with bricked acekard
6. go on and acekard shoud be back to normal

and now -> time to format with panasonic sd formatter

http://gbatemp.net/t267803-got-new-acekard...k-it-in-1-hours

You are not alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch