Hacking Acekard 2i problems, both 3DS and phat

Pannkakan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ops, slight misinformation. Once I have installed the firmware the 3DS the icon for the game cartridge is blank, and I cannot boot the acekart at all. Before the firmware is installed I get the common error message; An error has occured. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Nintendo DSi Operations Manual for details.

Pannkakan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On the site i posted they mentioned about a paper trick, the link did not work though. But here's an excellent post about the paper trick.
http://gbatemp.net/t...contact-issues/

btw, you are trying to fix the acekard with another flashcard right?
sorry for asking, just making sure ;)
Tried the paper trick, didn't help :( I got the icon up earlier (the Narnia icon, before I installed the firmware).
Yes, I am trying to rebrick it with another acekard 2i.

Pannkakan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gonna see if I can find another one tomorrow, will update you then. Many, many thanks for all the help so far, really super friendly community! :) Best I've ever encountered on the internet so far.

Pannkakan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, no luck with a different SD card either :< Mailed the supplier today, hopefully I'll be able to return the card.

Pannkakan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Returned the card and got a new one yesterday (the first one I got was faulty). The new one works like a charm. Thanks for all the help everyone :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)