Hacking Acekard 2i Problem :(

Joaakin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hi.. I had some problems with my new acekard 2i... I just solved the issue about the firmware 1.4.1
I can play my old games with my old saves, but I CAN'T create new ones or save my progress... Ah, neither can I change the system options :S

I just bought it so I think it can't be broken... Please help me!...
I had already format my sd card with Panasonic SD Formatter and put AKAIO's new version but it still doesn't work..

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm.... Seems like you may be missing some of the firmware files for AKAIO that saves data. make sure you download AKAIO 1.8.1 and re-install a fresh copy on a black formatted micro sd card. Then try making saves etc....

Joaakin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The same as before... At least I want to know what's wrong... and I can buy it again.
I looked for firmware files that save data and I found lastsave.ini and savelist.bin but I downloaded AKAIO from acekard official site so they can't be the problem.. anyways i upload an image of my SD Card files so you can tell me if they are in the right folder..

http://img98.imageshack.us/f/microsdfolder.png/

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
your problems are probably firmware based. the only other reason that the save would not be written would be a contact issue, but if you had that hardware problem you would have described some other problems.

reformat your msd card with the panasonic formatter. then grab a download from akaio.net. throw on the firmware with all default files (don't add custom themes, updated loaders, usercheat files, etc). put on 1 rom you are having issues with and run some tests.

-another world

Joaakin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Same as before: The save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power OFF and reinsert the DS Card.
This message is freaking me out!
frown.gif

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you used to use the official firmware, then prior to v4.14-ish the official firmware created saves with the extension .nds.sav, whereas AKAIO uses the extension .sav, this could be your problem...

Joaakin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
When I started using acekard 2i, AKAIO was already released.
Anyway, saves extension is not the problem because I can load my saves. What I can't do is save..
Thanks everybody...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee