OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
I usually buy my flash cards from "Real hot stuff" ... but then I noticed that Deal Extreme was sell there Acekard 2i for half the price. So I know that the shipping takes like forever since iv'e bought from them before...but Iv'e never bought a flash cart for them and I was just wondering if anyone else has bought a Acekard 2i from them so they can tell me if it's real or fake
smile.gif
Thank You

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i cant wait to recice my ak2i b=they take there god forsaken time there took a weel just to get it shipped out

Amitrix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States

WeakNiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brought 2 over the summer and iTouch2 from DX. Working Great. It is said that the new AKAIO 1.5 firmware does not work with AKAIO clones, and it seems like it's working fine with the one i got at DX. So no fakes from me. The wait is long, but the price and free shipping is worth it.

bmaster154

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I liked the price, but my worst problem was the shipping... 2 weeks and a half? I went and checked my mailbox EVERY SINGLE DAY. But it's real.

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one from Deal Extreme on September 22nd and it arrived today. That's one day over two weeks. Granted, it took them until the 28th to send me shipping notice, so once they actually shipped the card, it only took less than a week and a half to arrive.

Now, I like RealHotStuff because they're in the states and I've had good experiences with them. However, I didn't feel like paying 20 bucks for an Acekard, seeing as I already have a DSTT that I got from them to tide me over. 10.44 plus free shipping for an AceKard 2 for my DSLite was about what I felt like parting with for the thing.

If you can wait the extra lil' bit and want to save yourself some scratch, go with Deal Extreme. If you just have to have it now and don't care spending nearly twice as much or more to get it a bit faster, then go with RHS. Both dealers are reputable.

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine took 3 weeks to get here, was bricked on arrival (DOA), and the sticker looked mysteriously scratched/worn, as if the card had been used before. It also did NOT come with a card reader, and no card readers are shown on the site for the ak2i, anyway, only for the regular acekard 2.1.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i bought mine it took about a week and a half but I'd consider that fast since it came from the other side of the world.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol