Elendael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

After a little search on the forum, i post here about my problem on my Acekard 2i.
I have the latest Akaio on it, a microSD SanDisk 4Gb and a EU DSi.
This is a recent issue on my DSi, I played without problems since friday but today, sometimes games don't want to load or freeze during the game.
It's not happening often but it's a little bit annoying.

By the way, i have an other question : I'm looking for an EZ-Flash Vi (i know it's not the good forum, sorry) and i want to know if anyone knows a website selling it and SHIPPING it quickly. In others words, I want to order tonight and recieve wednesday by UPS or something else (ChipSpain is wonderful for this but don't have this model in stock actually).

Thank you for your help !

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
try those 'some games' with patching disabled/enabled. try the different DMA modes. use the most updated loaders. see the wiki for more information. double check that nothing has corrupted your msd. try formatting the msd and then testing those problem games again. make sure you use the panasonic formatter.

-another world

Elendael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another World said:
try those 'some games' with patching disabled/enabled. try the different DMA modes.

I'm not sure how to do that. Actually, all options are disabled

QUOTE said:
use the most updated loaders.

I already use them.

QUOTE said:
see the wiki for more information. double check that nothing has corrupted your msd.

I formatted it and i have the same problem. My micro SD look fine on the connectors

try formatting the msd and then testing those problem games again. make sure you use the panasonic formatter.

I have a Mac so... it's difficult for me to do that.
Since your message, i format my micro SD, put the firmware and games on it and saves too.
On Suikoden for example, when i load my save, i can't pass any door without a freeze. That's strange, i wonder if it's not my my SD. But it's a new one so... i'm little worried.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Elendael said:
I'm not sure how to do that. Actually, all options are disabled

try the different dma modes.

its all in the akaio wiki: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=AKAIO

i've done some file encoding with macs and found that their software pads the data with useless info. while this is pure speculation, perhaps their formatter does the samething? hopefully someone on a mac can post back and give you better advice on how to format your msd. its possible if you are just copying off/pasting back on your install of akaio that the issue is with a corrupt globalsettings.ini or optionlist.bin. i would delete both and allow the firmware to remake them. keep in mind your optionslist.bin holds the per-rom settings (such as your patches, etc).

-another world

Elendael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I notice something interesting : I have here two DSi and it seems that my Acekard got a connection problem.
When i press the back of the console, the game freeze or the acekard just doesn't launch.
I got some errors messages from the DSi (telling me i need to restart my console due to a internal problem) sometimes with the acekard : It disappears if i restart the console.
I really think it's a problem from my Acekard. In the doubt, tomorrow, i'll exchange my microSD and i ask to ChipSpain to change my acekard too.

Thanks for your help
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: