Acekard 2i help

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by dranzeer, Apr 22, 2010.

Apr 22, 2010

Acekard 2i help by dranzeer at 6:50 AM (895 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. dranzeer
    OP

Newcomer dranzeer Newbie

Australia
    Hi,

I'm using Acekard 2i with AKAIO v1.6RC2 for DSi. My CycloDS died on me and now I just have a DSL and EZ3in1+.
    I was thinking of buying another Acekard 2i to replace the CycloDS.
    I just wanted to ask the following:
    Does the Acekard 2i support GBA connectivity. eg. Pokemon Emerald migrate to Pokemon Pearl Parpark [works with CycloDS Evo with roms patched]
    And Wii connectivity from Pokemon Pearl/Sapphire/Platinum to Pokemon Battle Revolution?
    And Rumble working for EZ3in1+? [Only testing with Wario and Metroid Prime, never worked on Both flash cards. Is there a game that does work?]

Thanks for helping

2. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    I honestly don't know the answer, and only 'popped in' here because of the general title you gave your topic. But, why can't you just take the AK2i out of your DSi console and place it into your DSL to try it yourself? Are you being totally lazy / can't be stuffed potentially wasting your own time / or, had no idea the AK2i is backwards compatible (ie. also works on Phat & Lite consoles)?

3. penthaler

Member penthaler GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    Those roms must be patched - I didnt test it, but heard it somewhere...

If you want to use RUMBLE in games, you have to ENABLE it in system menu. (second list of start menu - 3in1/ewin option and there you will see ---> if this doesnt work, you can enable it manually in globallsettings.ini -> row rumbleStrength = 0 (where 0 is disable; 1 is enable low rumble; 2 is enable normal rumble etc ... i think that there are two or three strength of it)

Just try, you have AKAIO...

btw. dont know if it will works, I had have only ez3in1 without + ...

4. dranzeer
    OP

Newcomer dranzeer Newbie

Australia
    Yeah I have done it already. Sorry I didn't mention this in the first post
    I got the wii connectivity to work, it's just the other two aren't working.
    So, I'm not sure whether the Acekard 2i has full compatibility with the EZ3in1+ because I can't get them to work. [rumble and GBA DS]
    Is there a forum link or webpage that list or chart of flash cards that have full compatibility with EZ3in1+ ?

P.S the pokemon roms i used are patched already, and the pokemon wii DS, and GBA DS works on CycloDS, but the Cyclo can't use rumble for ezflash.
    I also tried the settings on the AKAIO, WARIO and Metroid Prime don't rumble. i'm trying the global edit now then editing if it works or not