Hacking Acekard 2i from ShopTemp with flashing service

AC/DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is horrible, being out of a DS scene for a while, I bought a DSi not knowing there was a wicked update from Nintendo waiting for me...
I just wanted to try the thing so I connected to the DSiWare Store and it said it needed to update... so I let it.
BANG! now I'm reading on this site the update to 1.4.1 disables the Acekard, which I incidentally ordered from ShopTemp about 3 days ago.
Do you guys think the Acekard will have the latest patch allowing it to work on the fw 1.4.1?
I did order the "premium flashing service" with it but I'm not sure if they at ShopTemp assume anybody would be as silly as me and update their DSi to 1.4.1 not knowing what it does.
Perhaps they only do the previous update (?), in which case I'm screwed cause I don't have anybody with a DS Lite near me.
Thanks for any input.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of us can be sure it's been updated for day 1... that said, if you have access to a regular DS or non-updated DSi (either an old DS, or a friend) you can update the firmware yourself. Only takes a minute at most then you're all set.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It should be 1.4.1 ready.
1.4.1 is a few weeks old, and I think they were doing 1.4.1 a few days after it came out (when the AK2i version was released).

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
I ordered my Acekard 2.1 five days after the 1.4.1 fix got released, received it a few days ago and it already had the 1.4.1 fix. So don't worry, oder it!
smile.gif

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarthTheufel said:
I ordered my Acekard 2.1 five days after the 1.4.1 fix got released, received it a few days ago and it already had the 1.4.1 fix. So don't worry, oder it!
smile.gif
By 2.1 do you mean 2i?

AceKard 2.1 cannot run on DSi so would have no use for the 1.4.x update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1