Hacking Acekard 2i crashes everytime I load the cheat db.

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently got some new cheats for a new game (Girlish Love Revolution Translated to english) and I wanted to try them out. So I go into my acekard's cheat selection menu, and as usual, there's no cheats available. No problem, all I have to do is switch the .dat file with the one that has the cheats in it, and then tap the "Rebuild CC file."
But once I do that, it crashes. I reset the Dsi, go back to the game and try to go to the cheat selection menu and it crashes every time, but it only does it for that one game, and it's really frustrating. (I'm about to throw the book at the wall.)

Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated.

Until then, I'll try reformatting with the panasonic sd formatter, and deleting the CC file.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the first thing i would suggest is to reformat your msd card using the panasonic formatter. then drop on clean copies of everything. so start with a freshly downloaded copy of akaio, do not use any back-ups. then a fresh clean copy of the rom file. verify the rom is a clean good dump via crc against a known goodset listing (such as advanscene.com). download the most recent cheat database. you can grab it by checking the nds section of the code master's project forum or from akaio.net. now try to make your .cc file and report back on how it went.

-another world

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reformatted with the Panasonic SD Formatter, and everything works great. Thanks for the help. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night