Hacking Acekard 2i- Alex Rider Stormbreaker

metlife13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey people, when i turn my dsi on, and i try acessing my acekard, it show a game named "ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER" . But the Acekard 2i work. How can I fix it? Thks

I'm sorry for my English, I'm from Brazil

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
metlife13 said:
Hey people, when i turn my dsi on, and i try acessing my acekard, it show a game named "ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER" . But the Acekard 2i work. How con I fix it?

It's normal, they needed to use a real game header (icon, title) to pass the checks introduced with DSi firmware 1.4.

metlife13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I do. My DSi is v1.4

---------

Davi92 said:
It's normal, they needed to use a real game header (icon, title) to pass the checks introduced with DSi firmware 1.4.

But there's no way to fix?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Davi92 said:
metlife13 said:
Hey people, when i turn my dsi on, and i try acessing my acekard, it show a game named "ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER" . But the Acekard 2i work. How con I fix it?

Not what he's asking.

At metlife:

Take your games + saves off of your MicroSD and put them on your computer. Reformat your MicroSD, then drag AKAIO 1.8.1 to it.

cr235

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Take your games + saves off of your MicroSD and put them on your computer. Reformat your MicroSD, then drag AKAIO 1.8.1 to it.

this will not do anything, it is actually saved to the acekard. it is to bypass the new dsi AP...you cannot change this

mine used to be danny phantom until i updated

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
he says his acekard works, as i understand it, he is just wondering, why it shows the alex stormbreaker logo and not an acekard one.

NoOneDies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no way to fix that, that's actually the fix. The Acekard icon appeared on DSi below 1.4 menu after 1.4 it changed to Danny Phantom and after 1.4.1 it changed again to Alex Rider.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In short nothings wrong with the card. It's supposed to show you Alex Rider Stormbreaker, because this means your Acekard2i is ready for the 1.4.1 update.

pablo70

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
iam having the same problem with the R4i gold V2.0 , i have reformatted the sd card and dragged the software on to it , when i go to the game its saying Alex Rider Stormbreaker then when i press it its goes to a black screen with "loading " up in the screen and just sticks , trying to sort this out for my young daughter but its been a nightmare any help would be grateful

csf6gom

Trophies
XP
Country
http://gbatemp.net/t269592-acekard-2i-alex...t&p=3373789

Hi Pablo70,

Regarding the issue you are having with the R4i gold V2.0 you need to ensure you've downloaded the correct and latest firmware. Check on your cards label which website it refers to (e.g. www.r4i-gold.eu which I've installed R4i English V1.44b). There are a number of different sites and versions of the software that you can download so it's worth just confirming you've got the correct version.

Also, ensure you have firmly inserted the memory chip into your card as sometimes if it's not inserted correctly this may give similar issue to what you are experiencing.

Good luck!

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The icon is there to bypass the Anti Piracy measures on the DSi. It makes the DSi thinks it's an actual game and lets it boot. I know it's annoying, but you'll have to deal with it. It cannot be changed.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alex Rider Stormbreaker and Fish Tycoon are the two games that are exploitable enough to ensure that the flashcart works with DSi 1.4.1.

The same went with Danny Phantom for 1.4.

And before anyone asks, yes, there is a cart that uses Fish Tycoon, it's the DS2.

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Evo.lve said:
And before anyone asks, yes, there is a cart that uses Fish Tycoon, it's the DS2.

What? DSFISH?
rolleyes.gif

200px-Stormbreaker.JPG

Kylie123

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i have the same problem. I bought a r4i sdhc v1.41 v1.42 upgrade revolution card for my sons DSI and i have downloaded so many different kernels including from the web site on the box and they all come up with Alex Rider Stormbreaker THQ and when I click on it the screen is blank. Can someone please help me as my son cannot play any games. We used to have a R4 card with his DS lite and had no problems at all. Thanks. Kylie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.