xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
nab said:
Is it me or can't I use my acekard as a passme anymore? I had moonshell on my supercard lite and now i can't seem to make it work! It worked fin before the update though....

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
I never could, Bliss or official firmware, unless I remove and reinsert my Slot-2 card (EZ4 Classic) once the AK2 has booted. Then it works.

gbaguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question for Smiths and Normatt. First, I'm a big fan of your work. What a great idea to have merged firmware and you guys apparently work great together.

My question is, I was wondering if it was at all possible to have a little music playing in the background in the main and filelist screens? Nothing fancy, maybe not even MP3, perhaps MIDI? I imagine a short, like a minute loop, would be quite a nice addition. It can be set in an INI or the GUI. You see many games with nice light music in character select screens, name entry, etc. I searched and didn't find discussion on this and I don't know if the DS would even be able to handle what I'm asking. AFAIK, it would be a first for DS flash carts and would really make your fw stand out even more.

Thanks

eelatsub

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody have problems playing New Super Mario Bros. mini games with Acekard2 with 1.08? Keeps freezing when I choose Minigames on my DS Phat.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nab said:
Is it me or can't I use my acekard as a passme anymore? I had moonshell on my supercard lite and now i can't seem to make it work! It worked fin before the update though....

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Try pressing Y instead of A. See if that helps.

to3cutter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
*Support mp3, txxt, avi, dsm, ogg, wav and so on direclty. (avi need convert first. txt support mark)

What does it mean? I dont need moonshell anymore to play movies?
How can I play dpg movies without moonshell?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.