Hacking Acekard 2 broken??

doublechao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my Acekard 2 is broken... when I try to load it, all I see is my menu and a flashing s1 screen, I have the latest firmware (4.11) and a Kingston 2gb memory card, I know its my Acekard 2 and not my memory card because when I put my brothers memory card in my acekard it still froze, when I put my memory card in his, it still worked...

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if it doesn say 2.1 on the sticker, talk to your supplier for a refund/exchange for a 2.1, if that doesnt work contact acekard team describe to them what happens, that you contacted your supplier and they will send you a new one, and next time read at least 3 threads in this forum, cause every other thread started is about this issue, can we make it a sticky?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
as already stated contact your retailer and get a replacement. this problem plagued the later run of the ak2. some kits were doa, some had a fat error, some a flashing screen, some freeze when trying to load roms/homebrew. its a problem the pcb and some solder points. if you want the specifics you can use the search feature. you will find a larger number of topics on the subject. the ak2.1 has been fixed and for whats it worth team acekard has claimed that the problems can not happen on the new 2.1.

-another world

Inazuma Eleven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
DaMummy said:
you have successfully repeated what i said in your own words....

Good one!
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?