OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rydas.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got a Acekard 2.1 and one of the main reasons I did was the Wii connectivity that I heard AKAIO 1.5 had.

I installed AKAIO 1.5 on my card and the game loaded fine but it wouldn't completely connect to Battle Revolution. I tried both modes to connect to the DS and the DS would even show up, but it never seemed to get past communicating with the Wii or, the DS would go to a white screen and after a while the Wii would say there was a communication error.

I then reformatted the card with the Panasonic formatter, put nothing but AKAIO 1.5 on there with the Diamond and the save and it still hung up on communicating with Wii (the Wii didn't even show up as finding the DS this time).

I'm new to the whole Acekard thing but from what I've read this should have worked and I'm perplexed as to why it doesn't. Is there a step I'm missing? Formatted and putting the firmware on the card seems pretty foolproof.

KrAzY3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rydas.com
XP
Country
United States
sonic32136 said:
Hold X when loading the game!
Red loading letters

I tried that before (I thought it only applied to Platinum), but hold and press are different instructions to me. I held it and kept it down, looked for red letters and it worked.

Thanks and sorry for the stupid question, I appreciate the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill