Not open for further replies.

Ilikegbastuff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I have no idea how to mod anything, so I'm wondering if anyone would be able to make a censorship mod for the original PW:AA trilogy on ds

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello kid. What a strange request you made! You want to introduce censorship in these totally innocent and harmless titles, how come? What on earth exactly do you want to censor? It doesn't seem to me to contain either swear words, vulgarity, or even hentai images? But are we talking about the same game? I, on the contrary, would introduce an anti-censorship patch to replace the serious clothes of certain beauties with tantalizing bikinis. :wub: :rofl2:

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
All the murder.
Why? Murder is part of the harsh reality of life. Western civilization was born through murder, like it or not: Cain vs. Abel, Romulus vs. Remus etc.

If he wants to remove this content from the titles mentioned (that is to say, completely twisting facts and consequent discourse), he might as well play something else.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Deez tiddiez?

1709492604963.png

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Okay, serious talk now. I don't think anyone here will be willing to do all that work for you since I doubt anyone minds some pixellated boobs enough to go to all that trouble, so, you might give it a try yourself. There are not a lot of sprites you need to edit. I suggest using CrystalTile2 to extract, edit and then save the sprite sheets in the game ROMs.

Some more info on that here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/gbatemp-rom-hacking-documentation-project-new-2016-edition-out.73394/

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I mean less titties. also, it's for a friend
So the issue with that would require someone to go through and edit them manually. This is a rather time-consuming process and not the simplest one to do. I would honestly suggest your friend just deal with the titties.
Or you can follow this post to go through the process yourself
Okay, serious talk now. I don't think anyone here will be willing to do all that work for you since I doubt anyone minds some pixellated boobs enough to go to all that trouble, so, you might give it a try yourself. There are not a lot of sprites you need to edit. I suggest using CrystalTile2 to extract, edit and then save the sprite sheets in the game ROMs.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/gbatemp-rom-hacking-documentation-project-new-2016-edition-out.73394/

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Ilikegbastuff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thx, I'll be sure to give it a go when I have time.
Post automatically merged:

So, I installed crystaltyle2, but when I try to open it, it gives me numerous error messages. What should I do?

Last edited by Ilikegbastuff,
Reactions: Xdqwerty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto