Homebrew About transferring files between SD cards

ETM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello, I am in the middle of installing arm9loaderhax on my Old 3DS using this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

On part 4 of the guide I ran into some troubles when I went to backup my NAND using OTPHelper. The problem is that there isn't enough space on my SD card.

Now at first I thought I could just transfer the files over to another SD card and continue on, but before I did so I realized that the sysNAND is (according to the guide) stored on the current SD card. I can't really find the folder, or I don't know which it is alas I can't move it over to the other card. The guide also specifies that without a sysNAND, my 3DS will brick (obviously)

What I'm asking is if transfering the files will brick my system or not. Or if there are some files on the SD card I can temporarily delete, I have to free up about 40 MB. I'm really uncertain of what to do, so a little help would be much appreciated.

ETM

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok no need to reply to this thread anyomore. I sent an email to the creator of the guide. Appearantly temporarily deleting the "Nintendo 3DS" folder won't hurt your system and allows you to free up a lot of space.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?