Hacking About to install SX Core but unsure in current state

Yaemish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a switch and SX Core back in November and planned to use it while my son was in the hospital. I was all read up and ready to go, but the chip arrived late and I never got around to installing it. Fast forward to early January, I did a shitty job soldering and solder wicked off the caps; so that lightly used Switch is currently dead. I probably killed the Terga.

Today I figured that I would buy a new one and try again. I know about the Xecuter arrests and reading now, there is no way to know if there will be updates to 11. I don't even know if I will be able to get an activation code for SX Core (or if people are still using it). I'll add the Nintendo Switch update addresses to my DNS blacklist, I'm hoping that this new one is still at revision 10.

So what does one suggest I do in the current state of Xecuter? Well, assuming that I don't try soldering in low light when I'm exhausted and distracted again.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But yes I've used a VPN and confirmed they're site is still up in certain countries, can still register/ authorize!

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.