Hacking About to buy a 3DS, how well does the Acekard 2i run on it?

Braedon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and is there anything I should do before I trade in my Lite? I haven't updated my 2i in months and I'm reading that to use the 2i with a 3DS I need to update it using a DS Lite?

Braedon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I need to update within my DSL? Will there be more updates that require this process in the future? Because if so I may want to hold onto my DSL.

Braedon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you need a DSi to update your card for 3DS usage. And unless I'm mistaken, subsequent updates will be doable on the 3DS.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
You're getting rid of a Lite for a 3DS to play DS games? Enjoy your smaller battery
tongue.gif

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEYRNCzFY_o[/youtube] heres my video of my 3DS and AK2i running some games. Both normal and native resolution are shown

Edit: Post number 1.000! Time for a party!

Accelor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It works very well, I use one, a few things you should know about it first though:

1. When you update your AKAIO, make sure to backup your save files on all your games. (they sometimes get reset)
2. Not every game works with every update, some get fixed, and others break.
3. When playing games, always make sure you have the Anti Piracy on while playing, because some games don't have the anti piracy, until near the end... and thats just mean.
4. Some games won't work if you have cheats on, so you have to turn them off for some games.
AND FINALLY!
5. Not every game works online, so you should check ahead to make sure you don't have to on/off and you didn't save. (always a problem for me.)

That about covers it... I hope.
smile.gif

kotaro_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Accelor said:
It works very well, I use one, a few things you should know about it first though:

1. When you update your AKAIO, make sure to backup your save files on all your games. (they sometimes get reset)
2. Not every game works with every update, some get fixed, and others break.
3. When playing games, always make sure you have the Anti Piracy on while playing, because some games don't have the anti piracy, until near the end... and thats just mean.
4. Some games won't work if you have cheats on, so you have to turn them off for some games.
AND FINALLY!
5. Not every game works online, so you should check ahead to make sure you don't have to on/off and you didn't save. (always a problem for me.)

That about covers it... I hope.
smile.gif

Don't play online b/c Nintendo blocks your device from going online. Happened to my DSL and DSi. So turn wifi off when you use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush::D +1