About supercard rumble.

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by matejdro, Nov 27, 2009.

1. matejdro
    OP

matejdro Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2009
    Slovenia
    I just got my supercard rumble. Now i found that its not working properly. Each game i launch just white screen shows. But ok, i dont care really, because i run games from my acekard i2. But how can i use it with acekard to make rumble and playing gba games possible (i heard that if you got slot 2 card inserted you can run gba games from slot 1)?

I cant even have both inserted since each time i insert supercard, it will boot into it.

EDIT: card seems to work now. I tried to patch games with SC mini SD patcher and didnt work, so i downloaded rumble patcher and now they work flawlessly [​IMG]

2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    GBA games will not run from a Rumble, because it doesn't have any RAM to load the game into. They replaced the RAM with the rumble functionality. Really, if you've got a slot-1 Acekard, then there's little reason to have the Rumble at all, unless you want to use it for extra media storage for Moonshell or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice