Hacking ?? about pokemon diamond/pearl on the R4 and the TRU event

jessicarabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My son wants to get Dragonite at the Toys R Us Pokemon event but he can't find his Diamond game. He has it on his R4 but I wasn't sure if it was possible with that. His sister does have a Pearl game (actual game cart, not the R4) and she said she'd get it and give it to him (however that works) but I'm sure she'd like one too. thanks.

OsCatalepticos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you can always get it with the legit one then trade it over to the r4 then backup the save then trade it back then restore the save
yaynds.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
jessicarabbit said:
My ds wants to get Dragonite at the Toys R Us Pokemon event but he can't find his Diamond game. He has it on his R4 but I wasn't sure if it was possible with that. His sister does have a Pearl game (actual game cart, not the R4) and she said she'd get it and give it to him (however that works) but I'm sure she'd like one too. thanks.

thanks for letting us know, thats really kind to keep us informed on your personal life. wait was there a question in there?

icon9.gif

-another world

jessicarabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, y'all are harsh. Ok my DS is my SON and the question was will this transfer at Toys R Us work with the game on the R4 since he can't find his regular Diamond game. I guess I needed to spell it out more clearly?

Thanks to OsCatalepticos for that info.
smile.gif

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jessicarabbit said:
Wow, y'all are harsh. Ok my DS is my SON and the question was will this transfer at Toys R Us work with the game on the R4 since he can't find his regular Diamond game. I guess I needed to spell it out more clearly?

Thanks to OsCatalepticos for that info.
smile.gif
It will work but I still don't get the DS=son part.
Wtf

jessicarabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, ds is pretty common forum-speak. It means dear son although at times the d means something else.
rolleyes.gif
It's just as easy to type out s-o-n but it's a habit-I work at a message board and frequent a few others.

jessicarabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know-I completely forgot. On the other forums I'm on (not specifically gaming forums) people use the term ds for both but it's usually easy to distinguish which one they mean.

I think we'll take the pearl game and the R4s along and if the R4s don't work I might consider buying my son a new diamond game. Maybe.

jessicarabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL. You must not go to many forums. Every single one I've posted on (except this one) uses that. And I'm a message board junkie. I'll have to remember not to use it here.
smile.gif

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jessicarabbit said:
LOL. You must not go to many forums. Every single one I've posted on (except this one) uses that. And I'm a message board junkie. I'll have to remember not to use it here.
smile.gif
And every forum I've been to doesn't. And I go to about 6

jessicarabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it depends on the type of forum. The ones I go to are mostly for shopping and crafty crap. I could tell you what they all are but I'm sure no one here would be interested.
biggrin.gif

Anyway. It worked-we went today and we all got Dragonite (even I did. lol) I'm going to back up all save files tomorrow in case there's ever a problem and they lose him. I signed up at TRU to be notified of future events-my kids were pretty excited about this one.

Daihatsuboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that you can get the Dragonite with a R4. If not, you can probably get it off the Pokesav site or use OsCatalepticos' method, which is indeed quite clever.

-edit-
Also, people have downloaded the Rotom key off Mystery Gift for Platinum on a flash card. I don't see why this wouldn't work.

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
I understood as soon as i heard it. I dunno whats wrong with people on this forum
hate2.gif

Anyway you can download the dragonite from pokesav like the guy above me said

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1