Homebrew About Ninty New Bans Wave...

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question, if we used the ntr editor method that was posted in the previous thread to avoid the ban would we realistically be able to do a system transfer or would ntr not be functional since going into system settings = extended ram use/reboot on exit. also would it even allow for a system transfer if you're faking your id or would it corrupt the target ds?
I honestly don't know. The NTR method only changes account.nintendo.net requests, anything else may get a mismatch and fail.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
These bans are only occurring because people is moronic enough to be playing online before the actual release date with leaked copies, right? It doesn't have anything to deal with it being a 3ds > .cia conversion of the leak?
Or do .cias now need private headers? (which i thought couldn't be a thing due to how cias are packaged)

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
These bans are only occurring because people is moronic enough to be playing online before the actual release date with leaked copies, right? It doesn't have anything to deal with it being a 3ds > .cia conversion of the leak?
Or do .cias now need private headers? (which i thought couldn't be a thing due to how cias are packaged)

there are other reasons these bans can happen.

So far is trolling miiverse, using bad private headers too many times, and playing games leaked online before launch date.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
there are other reasons these bans can happen.

So far is trolling miiverse, using bad private headers too many times, and playing games leaked online before launch date.

So basically i can play the leaked copy after the release date and nothing should happen to my console? Because, you know, it'd be just an extra copy and wouldn't be "leaked" anymore.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically i can play the leaked copy after the release date and nothing should happen to my console? Because, you know, it'd be just an extra copy and wouldn't be "leaked" anymore.

That cia has the wrong version string, the 0 is incorrect. Get rid of that, in no time a proper cia will appear in that iso site.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so ninty obviously waited a till the last possible moment to ban to get as much people as possible. could they be doing this with wiiu as well or did they give up on it?

Gon Freecss

Mumble > Discord
Trophies
Website
signal.org
XP
Country
Venezuela
That cia has the wrong version string, the 0 is incorrect. Get rid of that, in no time a proper cia will appear in that iso site.
Are you sure about that? Because i've installed a .cia of TLOZ Triforce Heroes that's version 0 too and I can play online just fine and my e-shop downloaded Streets of Rage is version 0 too... so it shouldn't matter in a CFW

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure about that? Because i've installed a .cia of TLOZ Triforce Heroes that's version 0 too and I can play online just fine and my e-shop downloaded Streets of Rage is version 0 too... so it shouldn't matter in a CFW

I don't know about other cia files with 0 version strings, all I know is that the leaked Moon one is wrong. Plus it was compressed, the true file size of the game is 3.2GB as opposed to 2.99 if I'm not mistaken.

Gon Freecss

Mumble > Discord
Trophies
Website
signal.org
XP
Country
Venezuela
Reactions: RustInPeace

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was able to create nnid and sign into eshop,

nice, u lucky duck.
So that ones 15 days gotta make sure to take my localfriendcodeseed_b file back from my o3ds in a few days

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now how does one delete a nnid without getting rid of all their games

daniel26150

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I suspected this because I can play online with the same ID on my Wii U the banned is the console and I can't do a system transfer...

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about other cia files with 0 version strings, all I know is that the leaked Moon one is wrong. Plus it was compressed, the true file size of the game is 3.2GB as opposed to 2.99 if I'm not mistaken.
Another guy popped his released Australian cart into FBI and it has v0 also. v0 is correct for Pokemon Sun/Moon

Reactions: Gon Freecss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night