Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's say if this were a thing with the real carts... Would there be some way to transfer between the two games? Or even through pokebank in the future? When it works?

Thanks.

I don't feel like restarting my team for the millionth time :P

EDIT:

What I really mean is (My bad. Very tired.) if you have both X/Y and AS/OR on-cart (both on Gateway - single cart) can you transfer, via pokebank or some other method? Thanks.

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's impossible to answer a question about a game that hasn't come out yet. However, using the current Gateway software, it's also impossible to use pokebank. Until Gateway updates itself to handle the SDK7 titles, there's no way of transferring pokemon without a second 3DS and cart. Also, without that update, I highly doubt that AS/OR will even work on a Gateway.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's impossible to answer a question about a game that hasn't come out yet. However, using the current Gateway software, it's also impossible to use pokebank. Until Gateway updates itself to handle the SDK7 titles, there's no way of transferring pokemon without a second 3DS and cart. Also, without that update, I highly doubt that AS/OR will even work on a Gateway.

Thanks!

I'm sure Gateway will get it to work.

Also, I have a second DS, with pokemon y, so I guess I can just trade my GW Pokemon Y pokemon to my legit 3ds one, then from there to alphas/omegar, right?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
most likely pokebank will be updated to you can transfer between the games

to clarify you could almost certainly transfer between the 2 anyway, but i mean using a single console

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most likely pokebank will be updated to you can transfer between the games

Awesome! Thanks dude. I'm hoping to get all of Red's pokeman. With all the correct moves/abilities and whatnot I just started on Gateway, and I've already got Pikachu with Light Ball. I've got a legit copy on my 'legit' 3ds as well. I'm hoping to get the rest of the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1