AAAAAAARGHKMF

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
14,209
Trophies
4
XP
19,865
shadowboy said:
I know how you feel.
I have discovered *snip.
Use her back! TAKE REVENGE!
same here! let's unite and go at war!
VENDETTA!!

gino-patino.jpg
 

Maktub

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
829
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Málaga
XP
166
Country
I lol'd at that TS episode.
As for girls, they're only a problem if you're any interested in them. I am. I've been lately thinking of breaking up with my girl even though I still love her because I want many a one night stand. Who knows what's right.

For now I'll stick with my gf but let's see how long it lasts. For as long as it is, I'll try to make the best out of it...

Girls are fine, just another kind of people (usually). Learn to deal with them, that's all. And try to enjoy.
 

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
2,272
Trophies
0
Age
36
XP
194
Country
Girls are nothing but an endless quarrel to this world; I'm not being mean, I'm actually serious about it.

For starters, they play mind-games with you A LOT!
They never be honest with you even if you want them too.
They always get upset for the most childish/trivial things.
They don't know what makes them happy.

I for one don't even know if I want to have a g/f because they are just too much! I don't expect them to be perfect but they are just 'heartless' sometimes without remorse. Those other g/f's that are kind, humble, and tolerable; they always have a freakin' boyfriend or looking for a non-black relationship.

For people who doing one-night stands, good for you. I'm not hating on your player skills either, you know when to make love and when 'not' too. Heck if love is for sex then what's the harm to fucking a woman that's clean and want to loose her virginity?

As you can see in this post, I do have trust-issues with females. I can't be bother being in a relationship with a woman that don't know how to respect herself nor be humble! Maybe being a player is good for some and I congrats them for their swift judgment with other females. In the end, I'm looking for a relationship and not a short one. A relationship that will hopefully last; until I deal with my closet of secrets...that won't be until for a very long while.
 

Maktub

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
829
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Málaga
XP
166
Country
Women are like men in that 99% suck donkey balls (in a metaphorical way, u know).

Very few people will be worth one's true and deep affection. Just stick to those who are really worth it.
 

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
8,149
Trophies
1
Age
36
Location
Depths of Nuclear powerplant
XP
700
Country
Croatia
Canonbeat234 said:
Girls are nothing but an endless quarrel to this world; I'm not being mean, I'm actually serious about it.

For starters, they play mind-games with you A LOT!
They never be honest with you even if you want them too.
They always get upset for the most childish/trivial things.
They don't know what makes them happy.

I for one don't even know if I want to have a g/f because they are just too much! I don't expect them to be perfect but they are just 'heartless' sometimes without remorse. Those other g/f's that are kind, humble, and tolerable; they always have a freakin' boyfriend or looking for a non-black relationship.
What is with male tempers and their thoughts about females?!?!
huh.gif

I mean I've read so many crap about other gender in last couple of months, from rape suggestions, to disappointment, remorse, generalizing other sex..
What the hell?!?!
It's the same crap as nazi talk! You can't generalize almost anything in this world!
It's called discrimination!

NOT ALL GIRLS play mind-games!
NOT ALL GIRLS LIE!
NOT ALL GIRLS GET UPSET FOR TRIVIAL THINGS!
IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!

You can't base your opinion about the whole gender, on one (or few experiences you had)..

I wouldn't post this at all if I hadn't actually notice that this is opinion of the most here!
It really looks like most of you here never were in relationship, and other have had bad experiences!

I for once am in 4+ years long relationship, I knew bunch of girls that are just normal, friendly people that don't think how to screw up your mind, and don't organize their lives in a way to mess with their partners!! To think that, it's just silly!!
 

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
2,272
Trophies
0
Age
36
XP
194
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Girls are nothing but an endless quarrel to this world; I'm not being mean, I'm actually serious about it.

For starters, they play mind-games with you A LOT!
They never be honest with you even if you want them too.
They always get upset for the most childish/trivial things.
They don't know what makes them happy.

I for one don't even know if I want to have a g/f because they are just too much! I don't expect them to be perfect but they are just 'heartless' sometimes without remorse. Those other g/f's that are kind, humble, and tolerable; they always have a freakin' boyfriend or looking for a non-black relationship.
What is with male tempers and their thoughts about females?!?!
huh.gif

I mean I've read so many crap about other gender in last couple of months, from rape suggestions, to disappointment, remorse, generalizing other sex..
What the hell?!?!
It's the same crap as nazi talk! You can't generalize almost anything in this world!
It's called discrimination!

NOT ALL GIRLS play mind-games!
NOT ALL GIRLS LIE!
NOT ALL GIRLS GET UPSET FOR TRIVIAL THINGS!
IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!

You can't base your opinion about the whole gender, on one (or few experiences you had)..

I wouldn't post this at all if I hadn't actually notice that this is opinion of the most here!
It really looks like most of you here never were in relationship, and other have had bad experiences!

I for once am in 4+ years long relationship, I knew bunch of girls that are just normal, friendly people that don't think how to screw up your mind, and don't organize their lives in a way to mess with their partners!! To think that, it's just silly!!

Okay you're right, not all but SOME Girls loves to argue and make you go crazy.
Some girls do lie just to get what they want!
Some girls do get upset about trivial things!

Hey more power to ya, you must score a woman that's an angel. To me, I must have worst of luck trying to find a woman. I swear that I had tried dating for several years and most of them I get are either psychopaths, emotional mentally oppression (EMO), satanic worshipers, mentally raped, and completely selfish. I don't know why I bother trying dating if I'm going to tangle with woman with no class, respect, and yes...meekness. Also here's the number #1 rule. No money = no date.
 

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
8,149
Trophies
1
Age
36
Location
Depths of Nuclear powerplant
XP
700
Country
Croatia
Canonbeat234 said:
Okay you're right, not all but SOME Girls loves to argue and make you go crazy.
Some girls do lie just to get what they want!
Some girls do get upset about trivial things!

Hey more power to ya, you must score a woman that's an angel. To me, I must have worst of luck trying to find a woman. I swear that I had tried dating for several years and most of them I get are either psychopaths, emotional mentally oppression (EMO), satanic worshipers, mentally raped, and completely selfish. I don't know why I bother trying dating if I'm going to tangle with woman with no class, respect, and yes...meekness. Also here's the number #1 rule. No money = no date.
Of course there are such women/girls, there is no question about it!
tongue.gif

I'm saying that not ALL are like that! The hell, most of them are probably at least one of the things you said, but you guys can't generalize it!

You should also realize that girls that do that kind of things (dating, going out) have to develop some kind of "defense", because in general, male sex is "stronger" and more dominant by nature..So to actually know a girl, you have to know her for much longer time!

Whatever (bad) you say about some girl (or whole female sex), I'll probably be able to give you personal experience that will go against your believe!
 

Maktub

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
829
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Málaga
XP
166
Country
In some cases, that might be right, p1ngpong.

Toni, people tend to do things that way. That's why people are part of that *insert high percentage* that will eventually act like so many tempers (and humans in general) describe. And that applies not only to girls but any other group that isn't one's own.
 

JKR Firefox

Back.
Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
1,129
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
Canada
Website
Visit site
XP
266
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Girls are nothing but an endless quarrel to this world; I'm not being mean, I'm actually serious about it.

For starters, they play mind-games with you A LOT!
They never be honest with you even if you want them too.
They always get upset for the most childish/trivial things.
They don't know what makes them happy.

I for one don't even know if I want to have a g/f because they are just too much! I don't expect them to be perfect but they are just 'heartless' sometimes without remorse. Those other g/f's that are kind, humble, and tolerable; they always have a freakin' boyfriend or looking for a non-black relationship.
What is with male tempers and their thoughts about females?!?!
huh.gif

I mean I've read so many crap about other gender in last couple of months, from rape suggestions, to disappointment, remorse, generalizing other sex..
What the hell?!?!
It's the same crap as nazi talk! You can't generalize almost anything in this world!
It's called discrimination!

NOT ALL GIRLS play mind-games!
NOT ALL GIRLS LIE!
NOT ALL GIRLS GET UPSET FOR TRIVIAL THINGS!
IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!

You can't base your opinion about the whole gender, on one (or few experiences you had)..

I wouldn't post this at all if I hadn't actually notice that this is opinion of the most here!
It really looks like most of you here never were in relationship, and other have had bad experiences!

I for once am in 4+ years long relationship, I knew bunch of girls that are just normal, friendly people that don't think how to screw up your mind, and don't organize their lives in a way to mess with their partners!! To think that, it's just silly!!

It's almost like hearing a girl say all men are liars because of one bad experience or vice versa. Not everyone is the same.
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    And when did I "simp" you?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Tea?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LoL lmao
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about...