same here! let's unite and go at war!
VENDETTA!!

gino-patino.jpg

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
I lol'd at that TS episode.
As for girls, they're only a problem if you're any interested in them. I am. I've been lately thinking of breaking up with my girl even though I still love her because I want many a one night stand. Who knows what's right.

For now I'll stick with my gf but let's see how long it lasts. For as long as it is, I'll try to make the best out of it...

Girls are fine, just another kind of people (usually). Learn to deal with them, that's all. And try to enjoy.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Girls are nothing but an endless quarrel to this world; I'm not being mean, I'm actually serious about it.

For starters, they play mind-games with you A LOT!
They never be honest with you even if you want them too.
They always get upset for the most childish/trivial things.
They don't know what makes them happy.

I for one don't even know if I want to have a g/f because they are just too much! I don't expect them to be perfect but they are just 'heartless' sometimes without remorse. Those other g/f's that are kind, humble, and tolerable; they always have a freakin' boyfriend or looking for a non-black relationship.

For people who doing one-night stands, good for you. I'm not hating on your player skills either, you know when to make love and when 'not' too. Heck if love is for sex then what's the harm to fucking a woman that's clean and want to loose her virginity?

As you can see in this post, I do have trust-issues with females. I can't be bother being in a relationship with a woman that don't know how to respect herself nor be humble! Maybe being a player is good for some and I congrats them for their swift judgment with other females. In the end, I'm looking for a relationship and not a short one. A relationship that will hopefully last; until I deal with my closet of secrets...that won't be until for a very long while.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Women are like men in that 99% suck donkey balls (in a metaphorical way, u know).

Very few people will be worth one's true and deep affection. Just stick to those who are really worth it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Canonbeat234 said:
Girls are nothing but an endless quarrel to this world; I'm not being mean, I'm actually serious about it.

I for one don't even know if I want to have a g/f because they are just too much! I don't expect them to be perfect but they are just 'heartless' sometimes without remorse. Those other g/f's that are kind, humble, and tolerable; they always have a freakin' boyfriend or looking for a non-black relationship.
What is with male tempers and their thoughts about females?!?!
huh.gif

I mean I've read so many crap about other gender in last couple of months, from rape suggestions, to disappointment, remorse, generalizing other sex..
What the hell?!?!
It's the same crap as nazi talk! You can't generalize almost anything in this world!
It's called discrimination!

NOT ALL GIRLS play mind-games!
NOT ALL GIRLS LIE!
NOT ALL GIRLS GET UPSET FOR TRIVIAL THINGS!
IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!

You can't base your opinion about the whole gender, on one (or few experiences you had)..

I wouldn't post this at all if I hadn't actually notice that this is opinion of the most here!
It really looks like most of you here never were in relationship, and other have had bad experiences!

I for once am in 4+ years long relationship, I knew bunch of girls that are just normal, friendly people that don't think how to screw up your mind, and don't organize their lives in a way to mess with their partners!! To think that, it's just silly!!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Canonbeat234 said:

huh.gif

I mean I've read so many crap about other gender in last couple of months, from rape suggestions, to disappointment, remorse, generalizing other sex..
What the hell?!?!
It's the same crap as nazi talk! You can't generalize almost anything in this world!

NOT ALL GIRLS LIE!

You can't base your opinion about the whole gender, on one (or few experiences you had)..

I wouldn't post this at all if I hadn't actually notice that this is opinion of the most here!
It really looks like most of you here never were in relationship, and other have had bad experiences!

I for once am in 4+ years long relationship, I knew bunch of girls that are just normal, friendly people that don't think how to screw up your mind, and don't organize their lives in a way to mess with their partners!! To think that, it's just silly!!

Okay you're right, not all but SOME Girls loves to argue and make you go crazy.
Some girls do lie just to get what they want!
Some girls do get upset about trivial things!

Hey more power to ya, you must score a woman that's an angel. To me, I must have worst of luck trying to find a woman. I swear that I had tried dating for several years and most of them I get are either psychopaths, emotional mentally oppression (EMO), satanic worshipers, mentally raped, and completely selfish. I don't know why I bother trying dating if I'm going to tangle with woman with no class, respect, and yes...meekness. Also here's the number #1 rule. No money = no date.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Canonbeat234 said:
Okay you're right, not all but SOME Girls loves to argue and make you go crazy.
Some girls do lie just to get what they want!
Some girls do get upset about trivial things!

Hey more power to ya, you must score a woman that's an angel. To me, I must have worst of luck trying to find a woman. I swear that I had tried dating for several years and most of them I get are either psychopaths, emotional mentally oppression (EMO), satanic worshipers, mentally raped, and completely selfish. I don't know why I bother trying dating if I'm going to tangle with woman with no class, respect, and yes...meekness. Also here's the number #1 rule. No money = no date.
Of course there are such women/girls, there is no question about it!
tongue.gif

I'm saying that not ALL are like that! The hell, most of them are probably at least one of the things you said, but you guys can't generalize it!

You should also realize that girls that do that kind of things (dating, going out) have to develop some kind of "defense", because in general, male sex is "stronger" and more dominant by nature..So to actually know a girl, you have to know her for much longer time!

Whatever (bad) you say about some girl (or whole female sex), I'll probably be able to give you personal experience that will go against your believe!

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
In some cases, that might be right, p1ngpong.

Toni, people tend to do things that way. That's why people are part of that *insert high percentage* that will eventually act like so many tempers (and humans in general) describe. And that applies not only to girls but any other group that isn't one's own.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
Canonbeat234 said:

huh.gif

What the hell?!?!

NOT ALL GIRLS LIE!

It's almost like hearing a girl say all men are liars because of one bad experience or vice versa. Not everyone is the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse